Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 21, 2023
Replying to 10joyboy • Jul 23, 2025
I still get amazed how this is a high rating romance drama and mls didn't get together till last minute literally…
It will be better and more realistic if they don't end together. I was actually praying during last eps for them to not end together. ML deserve better honestly.

If they wanted to throw a bone to viewers, give us a nice love interest for ML.
3 0
On Speed and Love • Jul 14, 2025
Title Speed and Love Spoiler
I just ended the novel and I must say the writer was out to get poor Jin Zhao, I read and wondered how much a single person can carry and the writer "delivered" until the end with the accident. At least he got his happy ending because the journey was surely crazy. One thing I appreciate, he had the best friends which stayed with him though blood, sweat and tears, literally.

I actually quite liked the novel, wasn't what I expected from teaser and people comparing it with other shows.

ML was a gentleman and soft hearted for FL and you can tell at one point he lived only for her.
11 6
Replying to Purple_hyacinth01 • Jul 14, 2025
Hey, what's mike character?? I kinda dropped the novel after the romance started ??
Hopefully not part of some love triangle, I'll be mad if they randomly add a love triangle, the drama doesn't need it.
0 0
Replying to Jane • Jul 14, 2025
Title Speed and Love Spoiler
I used to be so crazy about culpa mía because of the chemistry but the 2nd part ruined everything 👹 this drama…
FL wasn't exactly a broken soul in Speed and Love, in fact she was pretty much opposite, spoiled and pampered with no worry in life, her mother spend all her attention on her, her only step back was her parents divorce but I wouldn't say she was broken because of it, maybe just affected how she saw marriage life.

She herself said her only worry in life was school and sleep.
0 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 5, 2025
The type of drama will be better without love triangle. I have no idea why she's still entangled SML after knowing he killed her in previous life...

SML has way too much screentime and he's annoying too so last 10 or so eps I skipped around both FL and SML scenes, FL become obsessed with saving SML which wasn't interesting and quite annoying too. FL's too forgiving for SML in general.

Now back to rest of drama, I liked the couple, their relationship grew more and they had quite a good chemistry, with baby steps but they tried to communicate better, I also liked that the fact that he didn't killed her was resolved fast, I also liked their bickering relationship. I liked FL and her brother bond and her trying to help him change his fate.

But beside the leads relationship when a 3rd party wasn't involved, I didn't find the politics interesting and the drama will benefit from less eps, less SML, a stronger villain and would be better if SML never remember his past life, him becoming villain was way to predictable and uninteresting considering he killed both FL and ML in their previous life, which is revealed in the beginning.

First half was way better than second half.
7 2
Replying to Keshein • Jul 5, 2025
7 eps in. After reading the comments I went in expecting a childish, frustrating FL. To me surprise, I was met…
She's on and off, there are times where she's smart, cool and easy going, there are times she's condescending, arrogant and for a woman which lived 2 lives, a bit immature.

The thing which annoyed me was her hypocrisy.. For a woman which asked the divorce after seeing her husband holding a sick and fainted woman, she herself is extremely touchy with SML, in past life and even present life. Also she reacted strongly when she though her husband killed her but she forgat one second later when she knew SML killed her .

So she's divisive, I liked how strong and smart she was, if she could tone gown her excesive arrogance and stubbornness, it will be better.
1 1
Replying to annamcf1 • Jun 23, 2025
Because of the dating rumor, they are likely keeping distance.
Maybe the others actors didn't go dating rumors and this after long fanwars
0 13
Replying to D aka diyu • Jun 23, 2025
I am really wondering why zlh and txw behave distant with eachother, not even looking, I hope it's just my overthinking
Because of the dating rumor, they are likely keeping distance.
0 16
Replying to Woahh • Jun 11, 2025
Title Love for You
Ig its a non-linear narrative style
It was pretty weird at first and the back and forth was pretty hard to focus but I somehow got used to it.

I do hope they do a more linear presentation in the drama.
1 0
Replying to Div • Jun 11, 2025
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
i feel like romance between the leads was rushed, they could have built it up in a better way. Till the last few…
I agree, that's the only flaw of the drama. The romance between leads start very late like in eps 30s and FL resisted ML for quite some time, suddenly in last eps she's in love so is a bit unrealistic and like you said, it seems that FL liked him out of pity rather than truly loving him.

I'll be interested to see if is the same in novel
2 2
Replying to Jane • Jun 10, 2025
Title Love for You
Hey I haven’t read this novel yet but I’ve read the novel for speed and love and absolutely loved it. I was…
I'm at chapter 7 and since you read the novel, what's up with back and forth chapters from past and present, is basically 1 chapter from past and one from present with no connection.

Is gonna be the same until the end?
0 2
On Love for You • Jun 10, 2025
Title Love for You
I hope Love for You isn't gonna be the drama name, I swear cdramas has some of most uninteresting and repeated drama names, Wild Dog bones will be better like the novel.

I'm just starting the novel but the casting looks on point based on what I'm reading, I could see both in their role. This is definitely on my watch list.

Edit : I'm at chapter 7 and what's up with back and forth chapters from past and present, is basically 1 chapter from past and one from present with no connection
5 4
Replying to HOP2020 • Jun 4, 2025
Zhuang Lu Yin / Duke Ping Jin should have been made the last villain to go, his part was the most interesting…
I actually think they focused too much on the marquis out of 3 villains and the other 2 should get a proper story and more focused story, especially the 3rd one.
2 1
Replying to Veronica Park • Jun 3, 2025
Ep 14 - Okay, I understand that it is supposed to be romantic, but really was this necessary? For someone like…
Zang Hai can't fight, it was said since the first episodes, he has a weak body which isn't suited for martial arts.

Most of his supporters aren't martial artist either.
3 1
Replying to Lord Commander • Jun 3, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
when someone wants revenge the first thing they learn is how to fight 🤔
He can't fight because his body is weak, his master mentioned that he did tried to learn martial arts but he wasn't made for it.
2 1
Replying to Legend of Zang Hai • Jun 3, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
His body isn't fit for fighting, it was said during the show.

Also helped him getting into marquis home because if he would had stronger body and a martial artist, the marquis would never accept him or trust him.
1 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Jun 3, 2025
WHAT'S WITH THE 3RD AND 4TH EPI JUST WANTED TO WATCH SOME PALACE STRUGGLES OR SOMETHING, NOT ALICE IN BORDERLAND
This is not a palace struggle drama, if this is what are searching, this isn't the drama.

This is revenge story of a guy which is technically a commoner climbing ranks to make his revenge for his family being killed, most of lead characters aren't royals either and aren't fighting for the throne. The emperor and some royals do appear but a lot later on this story and don't have much screentime.
4 0
Replying to Legend of Zang Hai • Jun 3, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
ML father and FL mother didn't had a arranged marriage, not only he was married and had kids at that time but nobody will make a arranged marriage between queen and a commoner of 2 different kingdoms.

ML father save FL mother so she had a crush on him.
1 0
Replying to rgrgpluto • Jun 3, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
I am little unsure if ML father and FL mother had mutual feelings or was it one-sided from FL mom.
One side from the queen, he probably was friendly with her but I haven't seen anything that show romantic feelings towards her.
2 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • Jun 2, 2025
Legend of zang hai?? Give me Legend of Kuai Dou, the man befriend both the emperor and queen of Dongxia, like the power Lol

Joking but I'll watch a spin-off about his history from childhood to his dead.

Regardless everything please give me happy ending but I smell his shiffu death, is just a matter of time unfortunately
12 2