Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 8, 2020
Replying to Megumi-H • Sep 12, 2025
He dubbed himself.
I wanted to ask same question. I thought so it's his voice but not so sure. Thanks!
1 0
On My Troublesome Star • Sep 10, 2025
This drama has some seriously funny moments. And
Song Seung Hyun in his 50s and still doing naked scene. The man sure is taking care of his body hehe
8 3
Replying to Ivy • Sep 7, 2025
Because why waste an hour of my weekend on a drama I'm no longer vibing with? I didn't particularly care how they…
I don't know I feel sorry for the 11 episodes you watched hehe... At least you watch upto 11. I'm at end of episode one at the scene he's in bed reminiscing his ex and I couldn't get into him. So for now I put on hold until I feel like come back to continue. But I still read comments to see how people are raving about this drama.
0 0
Replying to anan • Sep 7, 2025
Mahiro yes, I wish someone will make it public so I can watch it not like members only and etc....
If not Netflix. I'm hoping if Blitz or Irozuku will do the subbing. Love them for their kindness 😁
0 3
Replying to Megumi-H • Sep 6, 2025
Ep 9 & 10 is wow…Mr Zeng is a man with principle! That Zeng politician is actually not so bad.Only one rant…about…
Am I the odd one out?

Actually I don't mind that kiss, I find it's cute :)
0 3
Replying to anan • Sep 5, 2025
Feel like this kind of role suit Yoon Kye Sang better. My most enjoying see him in this role Kim Yohan is cute.…
And this drama has so many product placements for real 😁
0 0
On The Winning Try • Sep 5, 2025
Feel like this kind of role suit Yoon Kye Sang better. My most enjoying see him in this role

Kim Yohan is cute. Will look out for his future dramas.

Im Se Mi acts well

Nice drama.
3 1
timileyin2003 • Aug 8, 2025
I was waiting for this one too mainly because the leads look good. But when watching the drama, I gave up. The drama and the leads just don't draw me in. Definitely not like Listening Snow Tower I have just finished recently.
5 0
On Imoto Yo • Aug 8, 2025
Title Imoto Yo
Re watching again and still my favourite. I love the mother and daughter scenes, makes me cry every time. Could be because I miss my mom.
Wakui Emi is so so sweet and looking very charming in this role. I can feel their chemistry. Good chemistry I can feel them.
And such a brotherly love. Rare to see nowadays.
0 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Aug 4, 2025
Based on the hint on why she was late and how she got there, she was already pushing her focus and worry too much,…
I'm still watching. But for me even like I said if she did it outside the door before came inside make no less all the characteristics of hers that you described. It just be a little bonus for me that's all.
2 0
On Beyond the Bar • Aug 4, 2025
10 minutes in and I'm a bit off. Wouldn't be better if she had tugged her shirt outside the door before come into the interviewing room instead of doing it in front of the whole panels?
1 3
On Listening Snow Tower • Jul 30, 2025
Never thought that I would finish a Chinese costume drama with a 56 episodes. I did. Love Qian Jun Jie in this role. Love their love story. What are the chances of them co-op again?
3 2