Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 8, 2020
On Merry Berry Love • 1 day ago
Last scene give me a negative impression on the director. I don't know much but if she supposed to be fainting. Would her head stand up like that in his arm? Not possible.
0 0
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 1 day ago
I 100% agree with everything you said. The revenge plot was so underwhelming and then we got no information on…
Have you ever thought that for some people, they just like to keep sad things or grieves to themselves and don't want to talk about it? They just want to grieve by themselves?
4 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 4 days ago
Ye Xinzhi is mature in life and love and this is what separates him from other MLs who got upset and acted childish…
I agree. First time I Like Jinmai here. I think because of the drama. All her others dramas I get bored couldn't finish. I guess I like this kind of drama.. And Wei Daxun,, a new discovery.
1 1
Replying to JLM • 4 days ago
I think when Wei Da Xun hits the screen he energises this drama, the FL lead is cute and a good actress but I…
He looks so good even from back side. How many times Xu Chi watching him goes from from behind ? For me I can watch him all day walking cool 😀
1 1
On In My Prime • 22 days ago
Title In My Prime
Good drama. I enjoyed watching it.
I like Xiao Tong and her acting in this one. And the parents good actors.
1 0
Replying to dboy • Jan 3, 2026
Did they won worst couple award?
You mean best couple? No 😁. Maybe next time 😁
0 1
On Adrift in Love • Jan 3, 2026
Good drama. It's a bit too many sex scenes for me but ....

I like the story of Pan Xin Tong. Her story with her mom touch me. I root for her happiness and I'm happy that she is.
2 0
On Buried Hearts • Jan 2, 2026
Congratulations to Park Hyung Sik and Hong Hwa Yeon for winning awards for Buried Hearts.
2 3
Replying to Nicksden • Oct 22, 2025
feel free to let me know if you haven't watched it yet. I can send you my raws
I prefer smaller size version as I don't have much data on my plan. But if you don't have I'll take whatever you have 😄
0 0
Replying to Nicksden • Oct 22, 2025
feel free to let me know if you haven't watched it yet. I can send you my raws
No, I still haven't found any where to watch. Please do send me the raw. Thank you and much appreciated 😊
0 0
On Footprints of Change • Sep 22, 2025
So can't hate Zhou Yun Qing after all, some times she's cute.

Ye XinYing very talkative, optimistic girl and also cute. I think k I'll enjoy third arc better than 2nd arc.
2 0
Replying to Melyana • Sep 20, 2025
It's on TVer now. You can also download the raws from DO ^^
I'm not a member. If you could share the raw with me would be great since no one is subbing this I just want to watch it raw. I just feel like it's a funny drama

Thanks
0 1
Replying to anan • Sep 20, 2025
If not Netflix. I'm hoping if Blitz or Irozuku will do the subbing. Love them for their kindness 😁
not a member
I'll just wait to see if someone would share openly 😁
1 1
On Footprints of Change • Sep 12, 2025
Feel a bit sorry for Shen Yiqun. Whatever he is. He loves Siyun and Cheng Ao. I like Cheng Ao and Siyun scenes the most, then Cheng Ao and Shen Yiqun scenes.
I wonder if Yiqun knows Cheng Ao saved his child?

All actors acted well. The actor played Zheng Dalun acted really well.

I really like the direction and the filming of the first 10 episodes. So I'll follow the drama till the end.
3 5