Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 8, 2020
On Cicada Cycle • Sep 28, 2024
Title Cicada Cycle
Watchable HK drama since long time.
Have to check out her other dramas
0 0
Replying to anan • Sep 24, 2024
Yayoi - I love you but I'm not ready for the responsibility yet Mizuki - I love you more than you think I didTough…
Don't want to see him in this kind of roles anymore., too slow. Trillion game more fun
2 1
On Where Does the Sea Begin • Sep 9, 2024
Almost every one says they cry every single episode. I thought to myself I must be a cold hearted person. Because there is only one scene so far made me she tears is when Mizuki tells her mom she's afraid of dying.

I wish Yayoi goes on to find herself happiness.
I'm disappointed that Mizuki decided to have Umi because of someone else influenced? I thought she is kind of person who knows what they want regardless.

Anyway . I wish Natsu, Umi and Mizuki's parent happiness

For me Umi = Mizuki + Natsu.
5 5
On Furukawa Kotone • Sep 6, 2024
A cut from the interview....
https://tokytunes.com/news-tunes-551/

Only praise for her. Happy to see


'....Producer Ken Murase (Fuji Television Network, Drama and Film Production Department) Comment
I have been interested in Kotone Furukawa for many years. She has a special air about her that I cannot describe, and whenever she appears on screen, my eyes are always drawn to her, and before I know it, I can’t take my eyes off her. I have always thought that she is an actress with a mysterious charm that I cannot describe..."
1 0
On Interlaced Scenes • Aug 28, 2024
Feel sorry for Jiang Na. Orphan and loved the wrong man. Ji Ming deserve a death sentence for what he did to Jiang Na.
2 0
On Where Does the Sea Begin • Aug 9, 2024
Why am I skipping Yayoi ? I feel she's boring
I watched her in the lawyer show and I like her there. But I think the drama may end up as happy family with the the in laws too
1 0
On Where Does the Sea Begin • Aug 9, 2024
Title Where Does the Sea Begin Spoiler
Why am I skipping Yayoi ? I feel she's boring
I watched her in the lawyer show and I like her there. But I think the drama may end up as happy family with the the in laws too
1 0
Replying to Alvinho • Aug 6, 2024
in my case, I'm skipping the mizuki scenes and watching yayoi ones
That's good then. There's something for everyone. Everybody happy watching 😊
0 0
On Roppongi Class • Jul 18, 2024
13 episodes and not even one peck. But I still like it. The hospital scene is too cute. Her mom is a cool lady
0 0
On Roppongi Class • Jul 16, 2024
Didn't watch the original kdrama. Watch this one in one go till 4am. Love Arata and Aoi. Aoi is a smart cool rich girl. Favorite scenes the Panda's suit incident and the bus stop . Wishing they can work together again in another project.
1 0
On Where Does the Sea Begin • Jul 15, 2024
My favorite scene first episode at the funeral at the coffin met Natsu for the first time. I like the direction and the editing. I Iike the visual of his ex and him. Its cute that Umi seems like a mini version of her mom.
6 0