Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 7, 2017
Replying to MaiaAlex • May 21, 2025
I binged watched the available episodes. I liked the drama, mainly because the ML is so gorgeous. But his acting…
Are the subtitles good?
0 0
On Quan Yi Lun • May 19, 2025
Person Quan Yi Lun
Happy birthday, get famous please. You are such a talented actor, I hope you get acknowledged very soon
8 0
Replying to samsam1933SDHJ • May 5, 2025
Try The Blossoming love , Moonlight Mystique , The Love of the Divine Tree , The last immortal , the Legend of…
Yeah maybe. But I love the starry love it's one of my fav cdramas. I also really like Love between fairy and devil so I don't think I have issue with the genre. I also normally enjoys costumes dramas more than modern.
1 1
Replying to samsam1933SDHJ • May 5, 2025
Try The Blossoming love , Moonlight Mystique , The Love of the Divine Tree , The last immortal , the Legend of…
It wasn't for me, I dropped it.
1 3
Replying to MeiLandi • Mar 28, 2025
Finally, an official Xianxia drama aired after a month waiting since Love of the Divine Tree ended, and its also…
Yeah she looks absolutely gorgeous. I think she's one of the most beautiful C actress ever and such treat to watch
4 0
Replying to smi • Mar 26, 2025
I’m really invested in lee ra yun this season she’s so honest and funny 😆
Yes she is my favorite
2 0
Replying to samsam1933SDHJ • Mar 26, 2025
Try The Blossoming love , Moonlight Mystique , The Love of the Divine Tree , The last immortal , the Legend of…
Joy of life is one of my fav, but I couldn't watch beyond 5 episodes of guardian of dafeng I felt like it was trying too hard to be joy of life. I couldn't find good subtitles for love lost in time and legend of fuyao I already watch it years ago.
0 0
Replying to samsam1933SDHJ • Mar 25, 2025
Try The Blossoming love , Moonlight Mystique , The Love of the Divine Tree , The last immortal , the Legend of…
I have tried all of them and couldn't finish any of it 😔
1 8
Replying to Filter • Mar 10, 2025
Title Filter
Replying to deleted comment
I feel the same. Maybe because I'm getting older that I don't really like drama that is 95% romance, I do like romance but I like it when the storytelling is better, the plot is interesting, the characters have growth.

Many dramas rated 8.8/8.9/9 here at mdl aren't really my taste, often times the dramas I enjoy are rated very low here but having decent or better ratings on domestic market. I hope production takes domestic reviews into consideration rather than cater to international side
9 0
On Filter • Mar 8, 2025
Title Filter
I really like how Tang qi acknowledged that he was persistent cuz he really was. 😅
11 1
On Filter • Mar 5, 2025
Title Filter
40 minutes feels like 10 minutes to me, the episodes goes by so fast. Thank God it's two episodes tomorrow
12 2
Replying to jabofi • Mar 2, 2025
Title Si Jin
Kudos to the stylists in charge of Zhang Wan Yi's hair! They've given him a bunch of different styles so far in…
Zhang wanyi is someone who will look good even if he is bald 😅
2 1
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Feb 28, 2025
Title Filter
Tang Qi is such a breath of fresh air compared to recent male leads. He’s quirky, nerdy, and funny, and it all…
Also Tang qi is actually very very endearing 😅
5 0
Replying to 2.857e-7 • Feb 28, 2025
Title Filter
is this a better watch than TFF or TBT?
Depends on the person watching because all these three dramas are so different. As for me I m liking Filter better, TFF I really really wanted to like because I like Bai jing ting but I just couldn't so dropped it. TBT I started it but the whole doctor having crush on patient wasn't my thing so I dropped it. I would say try watching few episodes of each of them to help you decide.
For Filter at least watch the first six episodes to decide.
1 0
Replying to Kokuto • Feb 28, 2025
Title Filter
I didn't know what to expect either, from the trailer, but feel the same! Really enjoying this show.
Ah same. Flourished peony was the only other drama I like this year. And now Filter. All the other dramas even the most hype one I have dropped because I got bored
0 0
On Filter • Feb 27, 2025
Title Filter
Finally on main page!!! Passerbys can check it out now, but what's with the rating? 7.9 is too low for this drama
8 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Feb 26, 2025
Title Filter
Congrats Tan Jian Ci & Li Landi leading the starring online drama "Filters" on the third day of its launch, the…
I never trust the mdl ratings, so many dramas I have dropped are rated 8.8 and above
5 0
Replying to song • Feb 26, 2025
Title Filter
heyy same here 🤣 li landi does a pretty good job in comedic roles
Yes she does and I love her acting so much
2 0
Replying to JJJ • Feb 26, 2025
Title Filter
Li Landi is great! Comedy is actually so hard but she is so natural in it. She even said she didn't do comedy…
When I first saw her in Dreaming back to Qing dynasty I didn't like her (should have blamed the production not her) so I kind of avoided her dramas (I have also avoided Wang anyu's drama because of it) but ever since the starry love I have come to like her, and now watching Filter she's become my favorite c actress of recent years. Her acting is very natural and she fits comedy so much
0 1
On Filter • Feb 26, 2025
Title Filter
I also really like that this is not instant love, instant simp, green forest thing, and that both characters have flaws. I love seeing character growth in dramas
9 0