Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 7, 2017
Replying to rgrgpluto • 26 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
The way they are killing the maids left and right is so brutal. Did it really happen to this extreme in olden…
In the first episode when the FL asked her father what is mean by slave, he said they are equivalent to livestock. So I guess in that time their lives weren't considered valuable
4 0
On Against the Current • 26 days ago
Also I really really liked that survival and living is her first priority and not revenge. Maybe it will come later but even if it doesn't I don't mind. I'm just really looking forward to see her journey
16 3
On Against the Current • 26 days ago
Turns out this is written by Tong hua. Every project that she's been part of has been my favourite. No wonder I loved the first five episodes so much
Also the entire cast has done such a good job. Especially the young Jia lan
7 3
On Meet Yourself • May 29, 2026
Will be on Netflix very soon!! Yay! I hope more mgtv drama will be on Netflix. There's so many i wanna watch but has to put on hold because of migraine inducing subtitles! 😭
3 0
Replying to milZyy • Apr 1, 2026
wtf is happening in c-ent space, zlh being flamed for being pretty? Isn't every single cdrama actor known as being…
It's not just cdrama, everyone in entertainment industry be it west or east wears make up, it's just part of their job. Performance always happens with makeup on.
People have run out of reasons to hate so they are hating on someone for being too pretty. This is definitely a first.
6 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 18, 2026
I just love this story so much started re-watching from ep 1 (on a different platform) just in case I'm missing out on any details 😂 this drama has such a high re-watch value
4 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 18, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Overall satisfied with the drama and the ending, happy for the main couple they deserve their peace after going through so much. But my mind is filled with the lunatic emperor and the princess 😭 I know they were toxic, doom from the start but can't help but feel so much for them.
4 0
Replying to budoboo • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Sweet potato time. That could have beeen one of the most cheesy scenes in recent cdrama history. But, the FL pulled…
She's objectively one of the most beautiful c actress
10 0
On Shadow Love • Sep 7, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Sometimes you need to ignore douban rating, mdl rating, YouTube reviews, viewer number, and market share and just check out the drama for yourself, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching this, most of the time with cdramas when it starts good it crash towards the end, and I often ended up fast forwarding last few episodes just to finish the drama but this drama started good and ended good. I have always liked Song yi so I don't get the criticism she got I think she did very well in her role, I was neutral about cheng Lei but this made me his fan so looking forward to his future dramas, he's just really really charming and so attractive in his role.
Overall a solid 9.5/10.
22 3
Replying to WiebkeKth • Aug 21, 2025
Can we get rid of that good for nothing freeloading sect brother aka "cousin" of his. Send him back home…
Ikr he's so annoying,
1 0
Replying to Kokuto • Jun 27, 2025
Allegedly, Love Has Fireworks is dropping on Zhejiang TV! I think on the 28th??https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1938433753728356763
Let this be true please!
2 0
On Feud • Jun 2, 2025
Title Feud
I like both the leads please be good!!!!!
2 0
Replying to Teslunder • May 25, 2025
Is the other one too much rom-com and love polygon?
No it's definitely not rom Com but it's romance. The male lead in that drama has never worked on me before but I wanted to try because I like song zuer, but they have zero chemistry and it doesn't help that she looks 18 and he looks 40.
1 1
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • May 24, 2025
I enjoyed this way more than the other song zuer drama airing right now. I guess it helped that Ren Jia lun actually looks younger so the chemistry with Song zuer did not look weird.
9 3
Replying to MaiaAlex • May 21, 2025
I binged watched the available episodes. I liked the drama, mainly because the ML is so gorgeous. But his acting…
Are the subtitles good?
0 0