Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 48 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 7, 2017
Replying to WesternPeace • Jan 20, 2023
There are two types of people when it comes to judging the aesthetic of Liu Xue Yi as Wuxin: 1) those who marvel…
I feel called out 😅. But you are so right. I actually wish there was more of him. He's my favorite character. And these multiple episodes without him aren't the same
1 0
Replying to new_year • Jan 19, 2023
I never thought I'd say this, but damn Liu Xueyi is still hot even when he's bald. How is it fair, When a man…
I was thinking the same. How good looking he must be in real life if he's that hot being bald
1 0
Replying to Key • Jan 15, 2023
Hey guys, I'm looking for other Wuxias dramas to watch while I don't wait for the new TBoY EP... and I found Side…
Yeah it's good one of my fav drama aired last year . The fight scenes are top tier. But unlike this drama it's pure wuxia without fantasy elements
4 0
On The Glory • Jan 6, 2023
Title The Glory
Chemistry between Moon dong eun and Ha do young 🔥
12 2
Replying to Mimi lily • Dec 31, 2022
Ik I’m probably the only one but I don’t like the girl they trying so hard to fix xiao se up with, she annoys…
I'm only on episode 6 but does this means there's romance 😭. I was hoping there won't be any. This is the type of dramas where I wish it's just focus on plot and then maybe friendship.
1 0
On The Forbidden Marriage • Dec 24, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage Spoiler
I would understand if she never made it clear but FL made clear distinction , to shinwon. At this point he is just being stubborn and any pity sympathy sls I felt for him is gone
12 1
On New Life Begins • Dec 10, 2022
Title New Life Begins Spoiler
That scene in the last episode where they saw themselves in the new girls were so emotional.
My fav drama this year.
8 1
Replying to Ooxo_ • Dec 10, 2022
What episode do they get togetherAny break up scenes if so what episode and what episode they get back together…
There is no break up sequence. And no love triangle. They have a very healthy lovely relationships
8 0
On New Life Begins • Dec 3, 2022
This is ending next week and I'm already sad😭 it's been my comfort drama. Has been Such a delight to watch after a tiring day
6 0
Replying to rin • Nov 26, 2022
Implementing new agricultural technology, new currency and changing tax system happens all the time in history…
So far I consider the lord and Madam xinchuan as villains here . They are just not stupid like the prince song
1 0
Replying to Rutnam • Nov 25, 2022
i love the show and am still watching but I feel like it's too progressive. Like implementing a new currency and…
Implementing new agricultural technology, new currency and changing tax system happens all the time in history though. That's how changes happen. Sometimes it works sometimes it brings disaster. Not everything is modern invention but abolishing arranged marriage and women being independent doesn't happen overnight so you are right about that. Social changes takes longer than technological advance or economic changes. But then this is fictional and I'm enjoying it so much.
5 2
On New Life Begins • Nov 23, 2022
Most hateful characters are the king queen and yin song. At least yin song is openly hated by everyone in the story.
But the lord got to be the most biased ever. There you have yin zheng working his ass off, 10x more knowledgeable talented, hardly get praised. Has to work so hard for every little things that other princes easily gets. Then you have yin song who's every stupid moves are being overlooked and forgiven for far worse crime.
8 1
Replying to coldbiebie • Nov 3, 2022
I like wuxia but got wary to start after AX said she's not gonna watch this because she saw people in weibo said…
They actually aren't bad. Could be personal preference but I really like the choreography for fight scenes. This is My favorite wuxia drama in the past two three years. Give it a chance
2 0