Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 2, 2023
  • Awards Received: Notification Ninja1

Friends

Replying to ave1 • 4 days ago
Van and Rakkhun are already s’cute!
I love Van in his flared pants 💖
11 0
On Weirdo-101 • 4 days ago
Title Weirdo-101
wasn’t expecting to start sobbing this episode lol 😭
5 0
Replying to Tuabuela • 4 days ago
I'm going to be honest. When I saw that milk was going to be in a new series I got so excited. But now that's…
i’m loving them together. different vibe though!
1 0
On Nour • 6 days ago
Title Nour
episode 8 was prob one of the best episodes i’ve ever seen.
11 0
On Your Sky: Hare no Chi Koi • 8 days ago
this was decent but i’m typically just not a fan of Thai remakes from Japan. Not because they’re horrible but it’s very hard to take a show that’s 12 episodes ranging at 50 plus mins and turn it in to JBL that’s usually less than 30 mins and 8/9 episodes. it will always always lack alot . It’s also not fair to the actors but it’s going to keep happening so oh well. i’ll keep watching lol
5 0
On Ash • 11 days ago
Title Ash
so the rest of episodes are for members only?
2 0
Replying to Ahseyi • 12 days ago
right like yall just bring all this man ex’s out like if I was Miyata I’d leave personally cause you’re…
corrrrrrect. I hope there is an lesson or meaning behind this season bc if not… im
convinced they had extra money left over and they needed to use the rest of the budget.
3 0