Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 2, 2023
  • Awards Received: Notification Ninja1

Friends

Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Aug 13, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
idk why ppl r hating on u as if your not correct. From the cop to his sister😭 They were written to be that…
it’s fineee haha but I know! they all keep getting themselves into shit. I want them to stay put lol and everyone else is up to no good.
1 0
Replying to Mina Myoui • Aug 12, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
then leave and don’t watch it don’t annoy us here
I need you to take a deep breath. I never said I wasn’t enjoying the show but I also don’t need to explain myself
to you lol
13 2
On Mr.Kill • Aug 12, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
how is the entire cast annoying me? lol 😂
5 6
Replying to ave1 • Aug 12, 2026
Title Double Helix
rating doesn’t mean shit . this show is amazing
please follow up after you do.
2 1
Replying to Candydrama87 • Aug 12, 2026
Title Double Helix
I wasn't going to watch because of the low ratings but after reading the comments I'll give it a try.
rating doesn’t mean shit . this show is amazing
7 3
Replying to Bittersweet Love • Aug 10, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
you need to be mentally stable bc this shit is going to test you but yes watch it lol
5 0
On Bittersweet Love • Aug 7, 2026
what drives me so crazy about fanfans brother is how condescending he is towards him. Also his stupid eyes theyre so judgy. Did he forget they grew up in the same upbringing? Hes clearly jealous of his brother which is why he treats him like that.
11 0
On Khemjira • Aug 7, 2026
Title Khemjira
I really love this show. finally got around to watching it again. it’s such a special show.
7 0
On Love Destiny • Aug 5, 2026
Title Love Destiny Spoiler
I’m always a bit thrown when I see Luke act. lol Also he’s fighting the guy and the knife goes in his chest. he proceeded to limp away and he doesn’t pull the mask off but screams “ who did this? “ or whatever bfr
6 0
On Your Third • Aug 3, 2026
Title Your Third
i’m enjoying this but it does feel like they’re making it up as they go lolllll
2 1
On Deep In • Aug 3, 2026
Title Deep In
their face cards are actually insane.
10 0
On Match Point • Aug 3, 2026
Title Match Point
so funny watching the dad here and I the edge of horizon lol
12 0
On Bittersweet Love • Aug 1, 2026
“ don’t think your ass is that valuable” bro i’m walking out the door and never returning . gth
19 1
On Deep In • Jul 31, 2026
Title Deep In
CBLS have been knocking it out of the park gd. this is a show I could def watch again! good job boys
8 0