Celebrity
Replying to xgolda • Feb 3, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Imma seriously flip if Babe forgives Charlie easily after all what happened.
we have one episode left. he will lol
8 0
On For Him • Feb 2, 2024
Title For Him
yall…. lol
5 0
On My Universe • Jan 28, 2024
Title My Universe
This felt like a very long drug trip but we made out alive. Congrats everyone
7 2
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Jan 21, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
damn they are a piece of work lol
2 0
Replying to rulhalfelven • Jan 21, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
After ep 5, everyone deserved what they are getting at that house.
FRRRRRRRRRR
0 0
On My Demon • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Demon
the styling for Kim Yoo Jung and Song Kang was perfection. W Stylist
11 1
Replying to Meera • Jan 19, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Sadly I am not buying Charlie's death. Even though Babe cried his eyes out. I'm still not buying it.The story…
Yeah, I agree. something feels off. stay tuned lol
2 1
On Last Twilight • Jan 19, 2024
Title Last Twilight
the time jump kills me. same thing happen in bad buddy. P’ Aof let it go
23 2
On For Him • Jan 19, 2024
Title For Him
idk how I feel about Phai’s character but Chao needs a back bone lol
6 0
On Refund Love • Jan 15, 2024
Title Refund Love
damn this shit was boring lol
1 1
On Ai Long Nhai • Jan 10, 2024
Title Ai Long Nhai
I actually enjoyed this drama but when Nhai got hit with a basketball . You would have thought he got stabbed, the next few episodes were so dramatic. haha
2 0
On Last Twilight • Jan 7, 2024
Title Last Twilight
I love this show so much. that’s all , that’s the comment . I truly feel lucky to be able to see this show.
14 0
Replying to Inaine113 • Jan 6, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
Because we are going to see part their highschool and university days in flashback.
Okay! I was so curious because we jumped right into it episode one. However, this makes sense :)
2 0
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Jan 6, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
how can this show be 12 episodes?
5 2
On VIP Only • Jan 6, 2024
Title VIP Only
8 episodes in and we are finally getting somewhere. still no where but somewhere.
3 0
On Beyond the Star • Dec 31, 2023
Title Beyond the Star
I’m literally confused. Kita and Nathee relationship were in every episode and by 8. nothing? what happen with coffee shop dude? can’t remember his name lol the CEOs are bffs now? the red boyband disbanded and they took some people from the old? i’m so confused and tired
0 0
On Beyond the Star • Dec 24, 2023
Title Beyond the Star
I just can’t get past the dancing lol
4 0
On Naughty Babe • Aug 30, 2023
Title Naughty Babe
Kind looks like Cutie pie and Love syndrome had a baby to create this show. stay tuned lol
1 0
1