Celebrity
On To Be Continued • Apr 1, 2024
Title To Be Continued
i’m six episodes in and i’m still like?????? what’s happening here lol
1 0
Replying to Strlen • Mar 15, 2024
Title City of Stars
I have to confess I adore this series, it’s cute and sweet, the drama is low level and the acting is overall…
well said
2 0
On Anti Reset • Mar 15, 2024
Title Anti Reset
the chemistry 🩶
5 1
On Deep Night • Mar 15, 2024
Title Deep Night
I wonder if their is going to be some love triangle or three way love between Seji, Japan and Ken?
4 2
Replying to Claddagh • Mar 14, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I have no idea what this is about. The synopsis doesn't make sense to me. But I want to see Up in a BL again
I read it a few times and was still lost.
1 0
On Till the World Ends • Mar 11, 2024
Title Till the World Ends
the acting in this is truly truly exceptional. bravo wow what a good job
4 0
On City of Stars • Mar 9, 2024
Title City of Stars
I love this corny show haha .. S’cute
5 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Feb 23, 2024
Title Anti Reset
i saw the robot sweating....
😂😂😂
1 0
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Feb 18, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
Phee🥰
1 0
Replying to jazme • Feb 17, 2024
Title For Him
what happened or the story behind Blue?
no they just got an archived script lol
1 1
On For Him • Feb 16, 2024
Title For Him
they gave up on this episode . When Chao is getting “ head” they cut to full picture and you can see his shorts all the way up and Pie awkwardly bobbing and at the end when Nail and him are going at it . Nail is supposedly riding Him , they cut again and they’re both basically dressed. the lack editing is wild
8 2
Replying to jazme • Feb 16, 2024
Title For Him
what happened or the story behind Blue?
he took pills and overdosed. The story has negative zero plot
1 5
On For Him • Feb 16, 2024
Title For Him
the editing??? did they even try? the non stop product placement lol
3 0
Replying to Shola • Feb 15, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
also y the hell is the relationship for the main couple goin out order, its one thing then something else that…
I said the same thing. i’m like they can’t catch a break. wth is happening….
1 1
On Cooking Crush • Feb 12, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
gun can always make me cry lol
5 1
On City of Stars • Feb 10, 2024
Title City of Stars
It’s cute. Kind of giving me wedding plan vibes lol
3 0
On City of Stars • Feb 3, 2024
Title City of Stars
I enjoyed the first episode more than I anticipated. worth a shot
7 0
Replying to Mia_withB • Feb 3, 2024
Title City of Stars
It's from Star Hunter...😭
I literally paused and came here once i saw that lol
2 0
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Feb 3, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
how can I hate a group of people sm?
1 0
On Pit Babe • Feb 3, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Kenta is really so cute.
7 0
1