Celebrity
On 4Minutes • Aug 2, 2024
Title 4Minutes
welp so far hate Jet in this show too.
1 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 27, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Matmi pls
0 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 25, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
this show just warms my soul
14 0
On Century of Love • Jul 24, 2024
Title Century of Love
Anyone watching it on youtube? ep 3-4 don’t have subs?
0 1
Replying to Jessica Brown • Jul 22, 2024
Title The Trainee
Does anyone have any theories of Ba-mhee and Tae breaking up? Like how, when, why? ..and if they'll stay broken…
feels like she’s going to start liking Judy
0 1
On Sunset x Vibes • Jul 21, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
“ you’re already good at riding, no need to be scared” 😳😳💀
6 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jul 21, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
Drake and title look s’cute together.
6 0
On Chains of Heart • Jul 8, 2024
Title Chains of Heart
I feel like the show is just Ken getting beat up the entire series, him crying and flashbacks lol
11 0
Replying to femboy lucas • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Trainee
about the low rating... bc of drama in the BL actor/fanbase community some toxic people are giving the series…
damn
0 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Jul 6, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Plawan is such a mess haha I love it
11 0
On Love Sea • Jul 3, 2024
Title Love Sea
Mook is whinny asf gd
10 0
Replying to Silence • Jul 2, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
This plot looks oddly familiar.I've seen a Japanese bl movie with the same plot.Maybe it was converted to a series
I was thinking the same thing as I was watching the first episode. realized it is
1 0
On La Pluie • Jun 28, 2024
Title La Pluie
Tai towards the end. idkkkkkkkkkk
3 0
On Last Twilight • Jun 18, 2024
Title Last Twilight
just started rewatching this and it’s still so good😍😍
7 0
On Century of Love • Jun 14, 2024
Title Century of Love
Kind of looks like the store from love in translation.
0 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Jun 14, 2024
Title My Stand-In
What the actual fuck.... I showed Poom's pics to my gay friends and they said he's not even attractive! How is…
he’s hot asf
6 0
Replying to Angel who speaks the tru • Jun 11, 2024
Title Love Sea
here we go again with thailand hiring white people to play an asian guy's father. le sigh....
isn’t he half thai half belgian ?
2 1
Replying to blueeeeereee • May 25, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Really he was the only cutiee there 😁😗
he is a literal dream boat
3 0
On My Stand-In • May 25, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Joe modeling had me 💀💀💀💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
22 3
On Two Worlds • May 17, 2024
Title Two Worlds
this final episode????????????????????????????????????? should have just ended at 9
0 0
1