Celebrity
On Blossom Campus • May 16, 2024
Title Blossom Campus
you knowwwwwww. lol sometimes they just miss the mark…. but this one is next level lol I would rather watch middleman’s love and that should speak volumes. this Is a literal mess. no plot just vibes
3 3
Replying to ave1 • May 16, 2024
Title We Are
Q and Toey Stan
but the prep for that kissing scene was a minute too long
3 0
On We Are • May 16, 2024
Title We Are
Q and Toey Stan
4 1
On The Eclipse • May 13, 2024
Title The Eclipse
“ you won’t be mean to me too, right? “ that part eats me up every time 😭
7 0
On Blue Boys • May 12, 2024
Title Blue Boys
huh? the ending bro 💀
3 0
On Blue Boys • May 12, 2024
Title Blue Boys
huh? the ending bro 💀
1 0
On Wandee Goodday • May 12, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
the MLs are insanely good looking
17 0
On You Are Mine Special • May 11, 2024
Title You Are Mine Special
this was literally so cute. I love them
3 0
On My Stand-In • May 10, 2024
Title My Stand-In
that last scene …ooof gd that broke my heart
8 0
On Deep Night Special Episode • May 10, 2024
Title Deep Night Special Episode
this episode was a recap with a bonus scene and two ads.
5 0
Replying to ave1 • May 6, 2024
Title My Stand-In
think since the original Joe is “ dead” and his soul is placed in the other joe. That might be his way out…
i’m not negating your opinion. I am familiar with the author as well, im just looking at it from another perspective but I guess we will see. I feel like they sometimes don’t follow it verbatim but who knows
0 0
Replying to Jess • May 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I remembered that the author of the novel this show is based off of never writes redemption arcs for her gongs.…
think since the original Joe is “ dead” and his soul is placed in the other joe. That might be his way out and to turn the tables.
1 2
On My Stand-In • May 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Ming, I would like to have a few words with you. 🤬🤬
9 0
On City of Stars • Apr 30, 2024
Title City of Stars
this show proves you don’t need some tragic episode 11 curse. such a healthy, non toxic couple.
18 1
Replying to mio • Apr 27, 2024
Title Gray Shelter
i think its better to binge watch this to feel all the emotions and understand it better tbh if it was longer…
I purposely waited to binge it. I will say it was better bc like you said I was able to feel the emotions but it still left a lot unclear. I do think they were equally too fucked up to have a real relationship in that moment and they need to grow. so that’s what i’ll take from it
0 0
On We Are • Apr 25, 2024
Title We Are
time for the rating to go up!
6 0
Replying to Aaku • Apr 25, 2024
Title We Are
Toey is so freaking adorable!!!!! More so Q and Toey are even more adorable... I seriously can't focus on anyone…
literally same. they’re my fav so far. that Toey is such a precious angel
4 0
On Gray Shelter • Apr 15, 2024
Title Gray Shelter
is this a binge show or watch as it airs? seems to be heavy.
0 1
On Deep Night • Apr 14, 2024
Title Deep Night
the acting from Khem’s aunt is so gd bad, I literally can’t stomach her
3 0
On Ploy's Yearbook • Apr 11, 2024
Title Ploy's Yearbook
pretty ploy is literally shameless lolllllll
7 1
1