News Replying to ave1 • Jul 31, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
Augar also dropping wisdom 💖
damn I feel like I missed something.. 🤔🤔 did they graduate college? how many years passed in the final episode lol
3 1
On When Oranges Fall • Jul 31, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
Augar also dropping wisdom 💖
2 2
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 29, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
it annoys when parents come back and they’re like take this money! think about your sibling or it’s the least I can do. no, you can be a parent.
5 0
On Your Third • Jul 28, 2026
Title Your Third
I actually like it hahah a lot of the dramas i’m watching are heavy. so this is refreshing
4 0
Replying to Prisoner of Azkaban • Jul 27, 2026
Title Payback
Did anyone else notice at 09:30? Or have I booked my ticket to hell? 😂
Okay so i’ve been seeing people talk about this online. so I went back and rewatched it multiple times and I think it’s like his knee. is it? 💀
1 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 26, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
this first episode is actually stressing me out
1 0
On Payback • Jul 25, 2026
Title Payback
how am I suppose to wait a week?
3 0
Replying to ave1 • Jul 25, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
I’m having a hard time seeing the love from Lu Qing. For starts, he sees how everyone treats Xiao Fan and yet…
and his family. broooo the anger that sets inside of me…. mf manipulative leeches.
1 0
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 25, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
I’m having a hard time seeing the love from Lu Qing. For starts, he sees how everyone treats Xiao Fan and yet he’s always adding to the fire. It’s never huge but it’s these small hits and those hurt. like why are you always hang up? lol i’m very curious how this is going to play out.
5 1
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 24, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
they need to leave him tf alone. everyone is trying to take from him. these ppl suck
12 1
Replying to Ecleveland • Jul 24, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
Having a family like Lu Xiao's is literally living in hell.I'm so angry!That poor, sweet, kind, and suffering…
I came here to say how much his family sucks
5 1
Replying to michaso_seonbae • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
All was amazing apart from those clearly AI-generated scenes. it wasn't even CGI... and also so unnecessary 😵💫
like the beach looked fake asf. like a postcard
3 1
Replying to Jens • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
Wtf happened the last 5 minutes I'm cryingggggg
I fear it went down hill for me
6 1
On Mr.Kill • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Phats sister is going to be a problem and so is that police uncle.
12 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Dew, your back must hurt....
lollllll
2 0
On Love Destiny • Jul 21, 2026
Title Love Destiny
Prik needs to stfu. why is the servant speaking so much
4 0
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Jul 21, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
this sister has lost her mf mind
3 0
On Payback • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
this is actually next level my god
10 0
Replying to marz • Jul 18, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
I think so too
they also kind of dropped hints when he was like “ don’t trust anyone” it always seemed directed at Ha Nuel
1 1
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 17, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal Spoiler
I kind of feel like Ha Neul could be the son but who knows lol
7 4
1