News
On Duty First, Kiss Later • Aug 31, 2026
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
I love Shiono’s self respect. he knows his worth and they don’t always show that in dramas.
22 0
On Your Sky • Aug 31, 2026
Title Your Sky
still feels so left field how Teeraks father reacted.
2 1
On Mr. Fanboy • Aug 31, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
okay I agree with everyone. this is really good lol
6 0
Replying to ave1 • Aug 30, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
what a strong cast of actors. wow
series was so amazing and the perfect ending💖 him singing at the endddd ugh I melted
6 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 30, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
what a strong cast of actors. wow
6 1
Replying to ave1 • Aug 29, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
damn I hate the amnesia route. I feel like BLs do this when they don’t know what else to do.
a joke
0 0
Replying to ave1 • Aug 29, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
damn I hate the amnesia route. I feel like BLs do this when they don’t know what else to do.
out all the characters I didn’t think he would be the one lurking and on my GD nerves. initially I thought it would be Put but the writers packed him up.
3 0
Replying to ave1 • Aug 29, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
damn I hate the amnesia route. I feel like BLs do this when they don’t know what else to do.
bc now we are going spend the next episode reviewing the last 10.
0 2
Replying to ave1 • Aug 29, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Jett is this growth? never thought Id see the day but I love this for you
damn I hate the amnesia route. I feel like BLs do this when they don’t know what else to do.
0 6
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 29, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Jett is this growth? never thought Id see the day but I love this for you
2 7
On Class Crush Crisis • Aug 29, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis
episode dramatic asf lol
0 0
Replying to etoks21 • Aug 27, 2026
Title My Summer of You
What show are you watching?
lollllll
1 0
Replying to Neith03 • Aug 26, 2026
Title Knot
They’ve got the survival instincts of potatoes… rolling uphill 🫣🤦♀️🤦♀️
a mess lol
1 0
On Knot • Aug 26, 2026
Title Knot
don’t they have like power or something? why aren’t they using it?
5 5
On Mr.Kill • Aug 25, 2026
Title Mr.Kill Spoiler
I still believe Thun in behind it all but time will tell.
1 1
Replying to ILoveQuality • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
Vaseline really needs to stfu and do something actually useful. I wonder how Tin's mom was because obviously he…
Vaseline 😭😭😭😭💀
1 0
Replying to ave1 • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
Thin’s Grandmother is so wise. I love her 💖
her and Ueam’s relationship crack me up!
2 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
Thin’s Grandmother is so wise. I love her 💖
13 1
Replying to MosaicMinded • Aug 22, 2026
Title Your Summer, My Storm
To think I almost dropped this after ep 1. :0Glad I didn't;
same. took me a second to get into episode one but damn i’m so happy i’m here still.
2 0
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
damn i’m down bad for this show.
10 0
1