News
Wave • Jul 14, 2020
Review Princess Silver
Completely agree! Jing Chao brought such nuance and depth to this character that even though I didn't ship him with Rong Le, I was so enthralled with his performance that he became my favorite character. I still rewatch his scenes just to pick up those acting clues as you pointed out.
0 0
Replying to rainnety • Jul 13, 2020
Title Princess Silver Spoiler
I felt that the show didn't quite stick the landing
It doesn't seem in character for RL to abandon her son for 5 years to grieve RQ death. Also FC and HX were killed for no reason. FC who has been stabbed repeadly in the show only to live dies after one stab wound.
1 1
On Princess Silver • Jul 13, 2020
Title Princess Silver
I felt that the show didn't quite stick the landing
0 2
Replying to Tory • Jul 11, 2020
Title The Love by Hypnotic
the cover picture should be changed lol
the original one was better
3 0
On Good Bye, My Princess • Jul 10, 2020
Title Good Bye, My Princess
I felt that this show had all the right pieces to make me love it but it wasn't executed well. The beginning and ending of the show were great but the middle seriously dragged. If they had spent more time in the beginning developing that story line and shortened the middle part the drama would have been amazing. I also wish we had spent more time in Danchi.
0 0
Jenna • Jul 10, 2020
Review Good Bye, My Princess
Completely agree that the pacing was awful in this show
1 0
Replying to Mutya • Jul 9, 2020
Title Good Bye, My Princess
If you connect the first few episodes and the last two then, I think, it'll be enough to complete and sum up the…
This! The middle part had little impact on the actual story line.
0 1
Replying to Luih • Jun 26, 2020
Title Princess Silver
What is the sickness tag ? I don’t mind spolers
The FL has to take medication for her frequent headaches
0 0
On Good Bye, My Princess • Jun 17, 2020
Title Good Bye, My Princess
This show gives me Game of Thrones vibes.
4 0
Replying to 7414451 • Jun 10, 2020
Title Miss Truth Spoiler
Who does she end up with?
Xiao Song
3 1
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Jun 3, 2020
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
I watched this drama when it first came out and I was obsessed. However, re watching it a second time I definitely see its flaws. For example, Hwang Jung Eum screams are so annoying. I understand her character is kinda quirky but man does it get old. Also overall I think they handled the mental illness well there were some parts that were too dramatic for my taste. That being said, the show still left a deep impression on me and I would highly recommend it especially for Ji Sung acting.
2 1
On Jing Chao • May 29, 2020
Person Jing Chao
He was amazing in princess silver! He brought such nuance and depth to his character that even though I didn't ship him with the FL, I was so enthralled with his performance that he became my favorite character. Looking forward to more of his work!
3 0
On The Love Lasts Two Minds • May 29, 2020
Title The Love Lasts Two Minds
Watched the first 4 episodes and was interested enough. However, I could not get past how stiff faced the ML acted. I know a lot of ML are stoic but this guy takes it to another level. Such a shame cause I liked the FL.
6 1
Replying to Jiji D90 • May 6, 2020
Title Princess Silver Spoiler
Is the male lead have a jealous here or no
She marries the 2nd male lead but they don't consummate the marriage and she never loves him. But they get divorced and then she marries the male lead.
0 0
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • May 6, 2020
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
This is a good show to watch if you want something simple, slow and sweet. It's not binge worthy but not all shows need to be. I watched it when I wanted to be in a relaxed and happy mood.
1 0
On Legend of the Phoenix • May 6, 2020
Title Legend of the Phoenix
Currently on ep 7 and I'm impressed with how quick the romance has developed. I like it though since I am a bit tired of dramas where it takes 20+ eps for the leads to fall in love.
2 0
Replying to chahi kooki • May 6, 2020
Title Princess Silver Spoiler
yes it's a happy ending
No the ML has no concubines. Ya Li turns bad later in the drama
1 0
Replying to Jiji D90 • May 6, 2020
Title Princess Silver
Is the male lead have a jealous here or no
Not really since the ML and FL are steadfast with their love for each other
0 3
Replying to mellyycolour • May 6, 2020
Title Lovely Swords Girl Spoiler
wait, so the main couple didn't end up together ??
The ML pretends to have amnesia
3 0
Replying to mellyycolour • May 5, 2020
Title Lovely Swords Girl Spoiler
wait, so the main couple didn't end up together ??
No they end up together. It just didn't happen until the end.
0 2
