News
On Oh! My Sweet Liar! • Sep 24, 2020
Title Oh! My Sweet Liar! Spoiler
Aww the parents and ML are so excited for the baby...That scene where they were talking about baby names was so cute! I'm so scared for when they find out the truth.
6 0
On Legend of Two Sisters in the Chaos • Sep 24, 2020
Title Legend of Two Sisters in the Chaos
Trailer looks good! Looking forward to a drama with a strong sisterhood!
1 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Sep 22, 2020
Title Love in the Moonlight
I started this drama due to all the hype and though I enjoyed it, I thought it was pretty average Everything was fine but I kept waiting for the part where I would understand the hype.
0 0
On The Legend of Ba Qing • Sep 22, 2020
Title The Legend of Ba Qing
Can someone recommend a drama similar to this? One with a similar vibe but with a satisfying ending
0 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Sep 22, 2020
Person Peng Xiao Ran
She was amazing in "Goodbye My Princess". While I had issues with the story/pacing, I enjoyed her performance the most. I'll never forget one scene in particular where you could really see the fear in her eyes.
10 0
On The World of the Married • Sep 21, 2020
Title The World of the Married
This is one of the few dramas that really lives up to the hype
5 1
On The Legend of Jin Yan • Sep 21, 2020
Title The Legend of Jin Yan
Well the soundtrack is great, especially the opening and ending theme. The story on the other hand...
3 1
On Oh! My Sweet Liar! • Sep 21, 2020
Title Oh! My Sweet Liar!
I've seen the first 5 episodes and I'm loving it so far! Love the ML- it seems that he will fall in love first which is one of my favorite tropes
2 0
On The Spies Who Loved Me • Sep 21, 2020
Title The Spies Who Loved Me
This storyline seems unique! Looking forward to it!
0 0
Replying to SVITAMEN D-rama • Sep 18, 2020
Title Miss Truth Spoiler
How about the ending? End or hanging?
It has a happy ending
3 0
On The Moon Brightens for You • Sep 11, 2020
Title The Moon Brightens for You
On one hand I love Fair Xing and I want to watch this drama to support her, but on the other hand Alan Yu's acting is awful. I couldn't get through "Love Lasts Two Minds" because of him. I still may give this a try though
4 1
Replying to Staccie • Sep 7, 2020
Title The Sleepless Princess
Are the subs on mangotv's youtube channel good? I'm hesitating to watch cause I know for a while that the subs…
They are ok its just that ep 19 and 20 don't have subs and they haven't fixed it
1 0
Replying to Laura SK • Sep 7, 2020
Title Good Bye, My Princess Spoiler
Good ending?
It has a tragic ending but it was the natural conclusion to the story
2 1
Replying to mpruel • Sep 7, 2020
Title Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung
Is his acting good? I was watching My ID Gangnam,, I know his character i that drama is really flat and cold..but…
yes it does
0 1
Replying to mpruel • Sep 7, 2020
Title Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung
Is his acting good? I was watching My ID Gangnam,, I know his character i that drama is really flat and cold..but…
I think his acting suited the character he was playing. It may be a bit rough in the beginning but I think he gets better as the show goes on. Hope this helps!
7 3
Replying to Nori • Sep 1, 2020
Title Chef Hua
Does anyone have any recommendations for other super sweet dramas like this? I loved how all of the conflicts…
"The Love by Hypnotic" is funny, sweet and the leads have great chemistry! Once they get together they stand by each other and don't let anyone push them apart.
1 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Sep 1, 2020
Title Chef Hua
I absolutely LOVE this drama and Chef Fang! Does anyone know any other similar drama where there is nice character…
"The Love by Hypnotic" is funny, sweet and the leads have great chemistry! Once they get together they stand by each other and don't let anyone push them apart.
4 0
On The Sweet House • Aug 31, 2020
Title The Sweet House
OMG Ling Mei Shi (Mingyue) and Leo Dong (Zi kong) from "The love by hypnotic" are both in this drama!
8 0
Replying to chibimiriam • Aug 28, 2020
Title Princess Silver Spoiler
First, when I started to watch this drama, I thought that I will drop it. But I'm glad that I didn't. One thing…
Agree it doesn't make sense that Rong Le would abandon her son for 5 years to grieve
1 0
On The Sleepless Princess • Aug 28, 2020
Title The Sleepless Princess
I wish Viki could pick this drama up because the english subs on youtube are a mess
2 2
