Celebrity
On Me and Thee • Nov 24, 2025
Title Me and Thee
this one Lactasoy product placement slapped all the other pp in the face TT
3 0
On Me and Thee • Nov 24, 2025
Title Me and Thee
the whole episode I am perched on the edge of my chair, fists gripping the seat and eyes wide waiting for WHAT treasure is gonna khun Tee spit out ... gold after gold
2 0
On To My Shore • Nov 23, 2025
Title To My Shore
I lost it at: "lemme wash my hands first" that's the STANDARD. I want nothing less
18 0
Casper • Nov 23, 2025
Game Your “Secret Relationships” Boyfriend
my hand slipped and I won the black flag, yay! :3
0 1
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Nov 23, 2025
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
it's like seeing an ex ... but tonight sir, sit back and lemme ride instead
7 0
Replying to Koreomentorka • Nov 22, 2025
Title To My Shore
Regarding the song "Ave Maria," it could have been controversial to use such a song in SUCH a scene, but…
what an extraordinary music choice. my blood literally run cold when watching that particular scene. it was highly questionable, but “we listen and we don't judge” - absolute cinema
2 0
On To My Shore • Nov 22, 2025
Title To My Shore
this series is SO DARK I need to watch it with the lights on, lamooo. also shootout to that sensual bgm, it really keeps my sanity hanging on a thread ...
6 0
Replying to little star • Nov 22, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
to see the ghosts better :3
Just kidding, but I might be on something? unfortunately I didn't read the novel, yet. I saved the book on Wattpad - just to find out it's all in Thai TT (if sb has the eng version could you possibly share?)
0 1
Replying to JohnGotti • Nov 22, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Did I miss something? Why is one Thup's eyes different than the other?
to see the ghosts better :3
1 4
Replying to Sere • Nov 22, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Dear Diary,I have once again disrespected my own survival instincts.I watched this episode AT NIGHT.At NIGHT,…
OF COURSE we watch at night and with the lights off! I couldn't disrespect such a masterpiece by admitting to myself that I am a scaredy-cat, lol. (also not me pausing 10 minutes bf the end to scroll through Black Friday juicy offers to get a breather. I almost bought a pair of shoes to run away from that lady ghost TT )
2 1
Replying to oddsare • Nov 22, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Friendly reminder up top: this show is absolutely not a mealtime companion. Don’t do it. Don’t test your digestive…
Actually I watch around dinner time so i love to munch on something spicy when I am at it. Lately I am obsessed with gochujang fried rice but I can imagine that tteokbokki would slap, too. It boosts the spookiness just right :3
0 0
Replying to Tkcjt • Nov 22, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
LOL 😆 🤣 😂 I was watching thru fingers too. Gosh I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo 😅
I am watching AT NIGHT with the lights off. that's enough bravery from my side xD
1 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Nov 21, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
it's so hard to watch through fingers and read the subs, all at once TT
19 2
On Tide of Love • Nov 20, 2025
Title Tide of Love
If art students live on inspiration, then keeping one would be cheaper than rise a cat. I am looking at you, Mr. rich heir Jae Hun?!
1 0
On Back! Stage • Nov 20, 2025
Title Back! Stage
ThamePo nicely packed and wrapped in 20 minutes.
8 0
Replying to Sere • Nov 19, 2025
Title The Cursed Love
Dear Diary,The new episode dropped and Diary… Ongsa’s face appeared and I SWEAR I heard angels clocking out…
script held 2gether by tape and prayer TT I am crying, I love your wording
2 0
Replying to Aries21 • Nov 19, 2025
Title To My Shore
... maybe not promoting smoking if I may add 🤔
I see, I understand your concern now. Well, to me, promoting cigarettes is the least harmful thing in those toxic series (which I like bcs its just on screen right :3 )
0 1
On Interminable • Nov 18, 2025
Title Interminable
Bebe is so hauntingly beautiful
2 0
Replying to Aries21 • Nov 18, 2025
Title To My Shore
... maybe not promoting smoking if I may add 🤔
you have completely missed my point. the point was that the product placement there is sexy and in Thai bls is advertising usually very rage baiting.
0 3
Replying to Aries21 • Nov 17, 2025
Title To My Shore
... maybe not promoting smoking if I may add 🤔
... so narrow-minded I am getting claustrophobic
1 5
