Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 minutes ago
  • Location: Milky Way
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 5, 2025
Replying to bootifulHoomans • 1 day ago
Title Nour
Dark vampire romance is something that calls to me on such a deep level. There’s something so hauntingly beautiful…
THAT scene was so consuming that I needed to check my own pulse after -

probably the best and most wicked nc I've ever seen. and I am loving it. I love the side couple so much I cannot believe I almost skipped them on the beginning because they seemed boring to me. but then I got a tiny teeny wish that MAYBE just maybe Chita could grow some claws and not play a role of a kicked puppy throughout the whole series. I cannot be more satisfied with the outcome. I just hope they won't kill his character in the name of justice or you know? that would be such a waste of potential -
2 0
On The Last Oath • 14 days ago
I simply adore how the first kiss in asian series comes with its own bgm :3
10 0
On The Last Oath • 14 days ago
„.reason keeps whispering - stay back stay back - my heart is already at the edge - I don't care anymore .. “
3 1
On Uke • 16 days ago
Title Uke
just saw the trailer. GAGGED
2 0
Replying to little star • 21 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I was a lil skeptical about the fanboy theme but instead its me who is getting all giddy and fingerling since…
Domundi's pairing is unmatched yet again
7 1
On Mr. Fanboy • 21 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I was a lil skeptical about the fanboy theme but instead its me who is getting all giddy and fingerling since episode one :3
4 2
Replying to kellss_babee • 21 days ago
Title You Maniac
Moth said two things this episode“wherever you want to get inside, you can” had my jaw on the floor bc WHAT…
also said: "I didn't look my eyes were just open"
2 1
Replying to Madonna • 22 days ago
Title Summertime
Can someone tell me if it gets any better after thr 3ep? I actually find Do Hyeons behaviour disgusting. He threathens…
nope, this one is red and yellow flag dynamic so far (ep. 7)
4 0
On Mr.Kill • 24 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
I am bittersweet about the ending
and then I am quite bitter that it ended ((
4 3
On Mr.Kill • 27 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
I knew Dew was CRAZY since the Burnout Syndrome
4 1
On You Maniac • 28 days ago
Title You Maniac
the EARS at the end of ep. 2 were so red as if somebody have slapped them TTTTT
9 0
Replying to Nina • Sep 2, 2026
Title Nour
James is the next ( Green Forst) puppy after Chang Yang, from A Winter Sun, Wakes a Wind in Spring, Hills &…
this series works like a medicine healing my Winter Sun's lovesick heart fr :3
3 0
Replying to aceofteacups • Sep 2, 2026
Title Nour
I don't see it at all @_@
thank you :3
1 0
Replying to aceofteacups • Sep 2, 2026
Title Nour
I don't see it at all @_@
don’t sweat it )
0 2
On Nour • Sep 1, 2026
Title Nour
the less I focus on Tong looking like Keng the more he looks like him. finally on the beginning of episode 3 they merged in one ... I just CANNOT unsee it!
1 4