Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 19, 2015
On The King 2 Hearts • Sep 12, 2025
I am rewatching this and I highly recommend skipping through all the villain scenes you won't miss anything. The 2nd WOC competition also is super boring. I would give this show a 7.6/10.
3 4
On My Lovely Journey • Aug 27, 2025
Loved some of the scenes in ep. 5 in hakodate; beautiful bright sunlit days etc. however, there is barely a tissue of story or plot. Maybe think of it as a fictional travelog?
0 0
Replying to ILoveDramaLovesMe • Aug 27, 2025
Hey guys! I'm currently undecided on whether to watch this drama or not. Can you please give your suggestion?…
There is no plot or story; not worth it. Unless watching it just for the beautiful cinematography.
2 0
On Dear Hongrang • Aug 24, 2025
This might have been a great drama the unusual merchant clan setting but there was something disjoint about the plot. It is still pretty good 8.3/10? It's just too sad so dropped at ep. 9
1 1
On Cinderella Again • Aug 22, 2025
this was pretty dumb; I don't know who the intended audience was. The ML does not seem worth all the effort. Also Mitsuki looks like Winnie from the Wonder Years.
4 0
On Love Is for the Dogs • Aug 20, 2025
I dropped it half way through ep. 3 it seemed pretty awkward. Really not a fan of the whole chaebol inheritance/company stuff. But the beach scene at the end of ep. 3 won me over. so ...
2 1
On Law and the City • Jul 29, 2025
ep. 7 with more of their time in Hong Kong was very pleasant as well as the snow falling scenes. Very nice.
1 0
On Scent of a Woman • Jul 21, 2025
One of my top 5 kdrama of all time. its a 9.5/10 in my book!
Bluebird - Rottyful Sky - Scent of a Woman OST
2 1