News
On Friendly Rivalry • Jul 14, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
The last 4 ep. almost unwatchable mess. I think I should have dropped instead of continuing.
8 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 13, 2025
Title Head over Heels
One of many ghost, shaman, high school stories. I really enjoyed the one with the late Kim Sae Ron. And this one up to ep.2 has been very good. No fillers, engaging cast and plot progression. But Cho JYi Hyun and Cha Kang Yoon are doing a lot of good work in this.
8 0
On Love Is for the Dogs • Jul 12, 2025
Title Love Is for the Dogs
Enjoyed ep. 1 despite the insertion of the chaebol trope into a very cute jdrama. Also I noticed that there were some unflattering camera angles of Kaya what's going on? The vet. is super adorable. Looking forward to the next ep.
2 0
On The First Night with the Duke • Jul 11, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
dropped at ep. 3; wasting time hanging out in the club room
1 0
On Better Late than Single • Jul 11, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
Never watched one before this was entertaining! Panel was awesome.
2 0
On Only Just Married • Jul 7, 2025
Title Only Just Married
I am enjoying this light romcom but it seems it's like from 2005 or something. Still good though!
1 0
On Second Shot at Love • Jun 19, 2025
Title Second Shot at Love
The psycho killer dad sub plot detracted from the story. Promising beginning and deteriorating as it went. The cast was fantastic but they were ill-served by a weak script. It went from an 8.3 to a 7.4 in my opinion
5 0
On Oh My Ghost Clients • Jun 16, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
Really enjoying this show; the FL's bad hair cut does not detract at all. Any explanations for the weird hair?
3 3
Replying to Idyllic Daisy • Jun 13, 2025
Title Usotoki Rhetoric
The manga has 10 volumes, with 50 chapters in total. The drama has already adapted 23 out of 50 chapters, but…
Truly you are a Sensei of the original source material!
1 0
Replying to huneybomb • Jun 13, 2025
Title Usotoki Rhetoric
Aside from Asadora, Usotoki Rhetoric is the best drama I’ve watched this year! I really, really like it. I love…
Which asodora do you recommend and where can it be seen?
0 1
On Usotoki Rhetoric • Jun 13, 2025
Title Usotoki Rhetoric
Such an enjoyable show! It would be much easier to find if the publisher provided an English title; is that super hard to do?
0 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 8, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
High school class mates so creepy.
16 1
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 7, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
The writers, cast and director have come up with that rare magical concoction: when Mi-Rae's work drama turns into the typical work bullying/corruption we turn to the strawberry farm and friends and then the teenage flashbacks. Its like five shows in one. Well its a great Sat/Sun watch.
7 0
On Mercy for None • Jun 7, 2025
Title Mercy for None
I lost track of all the thug sub groups; otherwise very entertaining.
2 0
On Forget You Not • Jun 3, 2025
Title Forget You Not
Very touching; especially end of ep. 4
0 0
On The Forbidden Marriage • Jun 2, 2025
Title The Forbidden Marriage
Hwa Yun is played by Jo Soo Min
0 0
On The Forbidden Marriage • Jun 2, 2025
Title The Forbidden Marriage
Who is the actress that plays the Agassi (Hwa Yun) that Sin Won winds up with? She is also the one that had a scar on her face during the queen selection process! I enjoyed the last half a lot!
1 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 2, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Love when they do flashbacks of teenage years; so cute especially Mi Ji!
7 1
On Shining Inheritance • Jun 1, 2025
Title Shining Inheritance
weirdly this drama broadcast in 2009 looks way older than Coffee Prince 2007 which is my benchmark drama of that era. Its ok so far ep.2 but I am already FFWD through annoying ML bits. Moon Chae Won is radiant so I wished we say more of her than the ML
0 0
Replying to mmimi_ah • May 27, 2025
Title Crushology 101
I couldn't get past episode 2. I think I've finally reached the age that watching a drama about young adults...who…
troupe it is! like a troupe of cartoon characters?!
1 1