News
On She Would Never Know • Dec 23, 2020
Title She Would Never Know
Relationships between older women and younger men have been very popular in korean dramas recently, don’t you all agree?
12 8
On Search: WWW • Dec 8, 2020
Title Search: WWW
I don’t like when the voices are dubbed. And it's the first time when I'm more interested in second leads' relationships than the one of the main couple. Actually the main leads are a bit of annoying.
12 2
On Yoo Seo Jin • Dec 6, 2020
Person Yoo Seo Jin
I like her in www.
0 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Nov 28, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
And what if they thought of this ridiculous idea because people were complaining about the age gap between the main couple and the ML was too young? So they gave them 5 years to grow up so the age gap wasn’t so disturbing anymore. That's just my theory. I'm just trying to imagine what the writes were thinking about and why I had to cry for almost an hour which turned out to be totally unnecessary at the end.
3 0
Replying to nimiii • Oct 31, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
People who are complaining about the age gap and dropping the drama because of the same reason I just don't understand!!!…
People don’t care about the age gap if the man is the older one. But what about Hotel del Luna? FL was one thousand years old, for God's sake ;P
4 2
Replying to blackswindler • Oct 31, 2020
Title Catch the Ghost
10/10. Funny and super emotional.
And for those who think FL is annoying - she's got her reasons to behave this way. Just watch the whole drama and then judge.
6 0
On Catch the Ghost • Oct 31, 2020
Title Catch the Ghost
10/10. Funny and super emotional.
2 1
On When the Weather Is Fine • Oct 4, 2020
Title When the Weather Is Fine Spoiler
It was the most emotional drama I have ever watched. It made me cry so much. And the pace was not slow at all, it was PERFECT. Every character was interesting, had its own story. And the best thing for me is that the happy ending was for all of the people, not only for the main couple.
3 0
On I Wanna Hear Your Song • Oct 16, 2019
Title I Wanna Hear Your Song
It was great. I love the soundtrack. I love the main couple. So what it was predictible. I gave it 10.
3 0
On Rain or Shine • Feb 7, 2018
Title Rain or Shine
amazing
3 0
On Temperature of Love • Sep 29, 2017
Title Temperature of Love
I feel that this drama won't get boring in later episodes. I just feel it.
1 0
Ceki • May 28, 2017
Article Judging a Drama by Its Cover
Chinese dramas always have the most beautiful covers and at the same time they are the most boring shows (it's my personal opinion so you might disagree). Korean dramas' covers are also beautiful but also they are more modest - I would say they are more classy (both covers and dramas). So to sum up, having better content, korean dramas don't need to bombard a viewer with a visual splendour like chinese movies do.
10 0
On Ham Sung Min • May 14, 2017
Person Ham Sung Min
After I saw him in Tunnel I was sure I had seen him somewhere before, but none of his films or dramas are on my list, except for Tunnel of course. That's weird.
1 2
Replying to claudya87 • Apr 14, 2017
Title A Gentleman's Dignity
I can't stand Kim Ha Neul. I find her acting either stiff or exaggerated yet in this series I learned to…
I hated her too until I watched Too beautiful to lie. Now I only dislike her ;P
1 0
On Hiyokko • Apr 14, 2017
Title Hiyokko
there are 6 episodes on gooddrama.net so far
4 0
Replying to MohosinaAfrose • Apr 5, 2017
Title Good Manager
any romance??
what r u talking about??? there's the best (b)romance ever! Don't lie to people ;P
16 0
Replying to RejaulHoque • Apr 2, 2017
Title Good Manager
they should add this in sypnosis - " DO NOT WATCH THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT"
I get it xD
1 0
Replying to RejaulHoque • Apr 2, 2017
Title Good Manager
they should add this in sypnosis - " DO NOT WATCH THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT"
because you wake everyone up with a loud laughter? ;)
7 0
Replying to SuperMegaBLfan • Mar 30, 2017
Title Good Manager
Chief Kim & Seo Yul has such great chemistry, you'd think they were the main couple of this drama xD
No! I've just imagined that. I hate you ;P
1 0
On Good Manager • Mar 30, 2017
Title Good Manager
For the first time I feel that a kdrama has too few episodes. Can't they extend the show somehow? Can't we sign a petition or something? 체발 :(
8 0
