News
On Sleepeeer Hit! • Jul 15, 2016
Title Sleepeeer Hit!
Completed. I love it. I wish they made second season.
8 0
On Sleepeeer Hit! • Jul 12, 2016
Title Sleepeeer Hit!
I watched 2 episodes and I cried twice, will I cry every time I watch an episode of this drama? Juhan Shuttai is awwweeesome!!!
4 1
On Beautiful Gong Shim • Jul 9, 2016
Title Beautiful Gong Shim
In the 15th episode: the sister is such a b*tch, I had to say it, the worst thing is that such people exist in this world.
3 0
userbmc • Jul 9, 2016
Article Currently Watching: Beautiful Gong Shim
I know the pace is a little slow, but the main couple is so inocent and funny that it's a pleasure to watch them.
2 0
Replying to Anano • Jul 6, 2016
Title Touching You
where can I watch it?
Thank you very much
0 0
On The Flower in Prison • Jul 5, 2016
Title The Flower in Prison
Why did they use the soundtrack from 'How to train your dragon' in this trailer?
0 0
Replying to Bernice Esiemot • Jul 4, 2016
Title Prince of Wolf
Just name it TARZAN
or rather Jungle Book
4 0
Replying to IamVan • Jun 27, 2016
Title Wolf Girl and Black Prince
Yamazaki Kento is everywhere hahaha
For example Sakaguchi Kentaro, I really liked him in Heroine Disqualified, but he doesn't act in many movies, is it because he doesn't have as 'cute' face as Yamazaki Kento?
0 0
On Beautiful Gong Shim • Jun 12, 2016
Title Beautiful Gong Shim
Nam Gung Min is fricking awesome!!! I knew he was a great actor when I saw him in The Girl Who Sees Scents, and now this drama!
6 1
On Another Miss Oh • Jun 10, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
The end of the 9th episode. Damn!
6 0
Replying to blackswindler • Jun 9, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
It's the first time I'm so fascinated by the female lead. The character is amazing and the actress is amazing.…
yup, a lot of crazy people ;)
1 0
Replying to blackswindler • Jun 9, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
It's the first time I'm so fascinated by the female lead. The character is amazing and the actress is amazing.…
Me too, Seo Hyun Jin and Yoon Doo Joon (who was in Splash Love, which by the way was incredible) playing together - that will be interesting. But coming back to ''Another Miss Oh'', I'm currently watching the 8th episode and I have to say that Oh Hae Yeong's parents are crazy too, the whole family is awesome ;P
1 0
On Another Miss Oh • Jun 8, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
It's the first time I'm so fascinated by the female lead. The character is amazing and the actress is amazing. I could watch her all the time.
17 6
On Another Miss Oh • Jun 3, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
finally something intriguing
8 0
Replying to IamVan • Jun 1, 2016
Title Wolf Girl and Black Prince
Yamazaki Kento is everywhere hahaha
on the other hand Nikaido Fumi is a very good choice, she's something fresh in contrast to a boring you know who (if you don't know who, look above), I liked her in Mondai no Aru no Resutoran
2 0
Replying to IamVan • Jun 1, 2016
Title Wolf Girl and Black Prince
Yamazaki Kento is everywhere hahaha
and it's fricking tiresome, there are so many excellent young japanese actors, but they put Yamazaki into every romcom movie, I'm starting to hate him
2 0
Jo-hannah • Apr 23, 2016
Article Jo-hannah’s Weekend Movie Picks
I knew that I had seen the girl from A brand new life somewhere before, she played in The man from nowhere.
1 1
Replying to blackswindler • Apr 18, 2016
Title The Phantom Thief Yamaneko
This drama was a bit boring, Kame's crazy acting was boring, and the most disappointing for me was Narimiya Hiroki,…
Thanks for sharing your opinion with me. To tell the truth, I love both actors, Kame and Hiroki. Perhaps it just wasn't the right time for me to watch the drama. Maybe if I try to watch it in a half year one more time, I will change my opinion.
0 0
Shinju • Apr 10, 2016
Article Underrated Japanese Actors (Part 1)
I love Okada Junichi in Library Wars. Thanks for the article, there are so many great japanese actors, actresses and movies/dramas that are totally underrated.
3 0
On The Phantom Thief Yamaneko • Apr 1, 2016
Title The Phantom Thief Yamaneko
This drama was a bit boring, Kame's crazy acting was boring, and the most disappointing for me was Narimiya Hiroki, it seamed like he didn't want to act in the drama or he himself was bored. I love him in Yankee-kun and Megane-chan, but here he is just.. I don't know.. 'absent'? if you know what I mean.
2 3
