News
Replying to Hennie • Aug 14, 2014
Title The Huntresses
http://www.drama.net/m1/the-huntresses-2014-movie/part1
Thank you very much :)
0 0
Aya97 • Jul 17, 2014
Article Heartwarming Romance: Movie Recommendations
I've watched Pained and Always. I didn't like the first one byt Always was amazing, I even convinced my mom (who doesn't watch asian movies or dramas) to watch it and she really liked it too.
3 0
On Monster • Jun 29, 2014
Title Monster
trailer is just...wow, I can't wait
0 0
On Moon Embracing the Sun • Jun 28, 2014
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
The actress who played adult Yeon Woo totally ruined the show. This drama would be perfect without her.
2 0
dramaqueen4life • Jun 9, 2014
Article Thai RomCom Film recommendations!
wow, all the movies look interesting. I've never watched thailand movies or dramas but I'll start definitely with these three.
0 2
Replying to ChoiSima • May 31, 2014
Article First Peek at Korean 'Fated to Love You'
jang hyuk looks so gorgeous in that hair D: ♥ love
I agree and I didn't recognize him at first
1 0
Hessa • May 9, 2014
Article 'Bakuman' manga receives a live-action film adaptation
Don't know why but for me Sato Takeru would fit better with the character of Shujin
2 0
Law_nvm • May 7, 2014
Article Those Impossible Drama Things
One more thing about the food. Every time when someone rich is going to the restaurant, orders so much food that there is no place on the table, even if he eats alone or with very few people. I can't imagine that they could eat this much food! I bet they live it but I wonder if rich people do that in the real life.
4 0
bluephoenix • Apr 8, 2014
Article K-Drama Casting Updates
OMG! A new drama with Gong Hyo Jin, I can't wait ;)
2 0
Cheer • Feb 26, 2014
Article A Stalker's Guide to Jet Li
My favourite Li's film is Danny the dog. He's really a great actor!!!
1 0
On Bride of the Century • Feb 25, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
Is this the guy who played Jeremy in 'you're beautiful'? I didn't recognize him with normal haircut.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 15, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hej Caroline, ile ogladasz odcinkow dziennie, ?e dobilas do setki? :P
0 0
Replying to Dudie • Feb 13, 2014
Title Cyrano Agency
I liked the cast but the story itself I found very boring
exactly
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 12, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I know, I've tried that already and you're right - it helps :)
1 0
HeidiLyon • Feb 12, 2014
Article Upcoming KDramas - February Edition
When I first saw the picture of 'God's Gift - 14 days' I thought it was Lee Si Young.
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 5, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey, I accidentally found your profile and watched all gifs and I must say I feel the same after watching Master's Sun - I have something like a drama hangover after watching it because when I try to watch somethink else now I don't enjoy it.
1 0
Replying to goldenmellow • Feb 4, 2014
Title Marry Him If You Dare
Worst drama ever. Avoid if you have any sense.
Wakarimashita :P
0 0
Goliath1357 • Feb 4, 2014
Article Asian Drama: The Modern Screwball Comedy
'Fast-Paced and Witty Repartee' - I think it's the best element of romantic comedies - it's the most funny and when the couple is arguing or 'exchanging barbs' you can easily feel the chemistry between them.
3 0
On Master's Sun • Jan 28, 2014
Title Master's Sun
Damn this drama! One moment my face hurts from laughing, another moment I'm crying bitterly. I've just watched 12. episode and it was heartbreaking - it's too much for me.
1 0
Sora • Jan 24, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Let's Eat
Ok, I'm hungry now. I shouldn't have watched the trailer.
2 0
