News
On HK: Forbidden Superhero • Nov 8, 2016
Title HK: Forbidden Superhero
without this country the world would be boring
24 2
On 7 First Kisses • Nov 2, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
This is too much. Who the hell is she that she got a role with those super popular and hot actors.
8 0
Replying to Trouble-chan • Sep 27, 2016
Title Aquarium Girl
How many episodes - someone said there's 7 (and that's what listed here), but kissasian only has 5. Anyone know…
if you are still interested, there are already all 7 episodes on kissasian
1 0
DramaFever • Sep 27, 2016
Article What are the real age differences between the Scarlet Heart: Ryeo cast members?
There is nothing about Hong Jong Hyun (3rd Prince Wang Yo), who was supposed to be older than Wang So in the drama, however in the real life his 8 years younger!!!, so he's the same age as Kang Ha Neul (8th Prince Wang Ok). And what about Crown Prince who in the real life is one year older than Lee Joon Gi, but in the drama looks much more older.
9 0
On Yun Si Yun • Sep 26, 2016
Person Yun Si Yun
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Flower Boy Next Door • Sep 25, 2016
Title Flower Boy Next Door
Yoon Shi Yoon is amazing playing Enrique, absolutely amazing. The drama itself was very very good and funny, not slow and not boring at all. The most surprising for me was that Enrique though having some sad moments, he couldn't persevere one whole day in being sad and quickly was turning back to the cheerful Enrique. That was the most heartwarming.
8 0
On Never Said Goodbye • Sep 21, 2016
Title Never Said Goodbye
exchange student? he's thirty four! and I think he looks his age
5 7
DramaFever • Sep 14, 2016
Article This is everything you need to make sense of the characters in Scarlet Heart: Ryeo
there should be one more arrow between 13rd prince and lady Hee Ssi, I think
5 0
Replying to SweetCakes • Sep 14, 2016
Title Love in the Moonlight
waaaah!! i was right! he already knowsss (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡ Damn my fingers are gonna fall off LMAO i kept…
Yes, you were right :) I'm sorry for not believing you before ;)
1 0
Replying to SweetCakes • Sep 13, 2016
Title Love in the Moonlight Spoiler
I think he already knows she's a girl. Guys, remember that scene when she was strangled and was saved by Byung…
It's because he was jealous. He doesn't have to know she's a girl to be jealous.
1 0
shountz • Sep 13, 2016
Article The Overwhelming Struggle of a Drama Fan
I have the same thing, although it's caused by the fact that dramas are simply getting boring around 13th episode, it depends on the drama, so it means that sometimes even dramas with only 16 episodes are too long. I think that you shouldn't waste your time on the thing that doesn't entertain you anymore. I even dropped Marriage not dating, the whole show was really funny, but on the 11th or 12th episode it became tiresome. I'm currently watching 'W', like the most of us here, and I'm on the 15th episode, and it isn't as fascinating as it was a few episodes ago, but in this case I'm not gonna drop it because there is only one episode left, so I can sacrifice this one hour to know how it's going to end.
2 0
On Pretty Li Hui Zhen • Sep 12, 2016
Title Pretty Li Hui Zhen
I'm going to watch it for Sheng Peter. I hope it will be a good remake, although there are a little bit too many episodes.
3 1
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 6, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
Wang So:''She belongs to me'' OMG, I can't stand it. One moment he looks like super sexy villain and the next moment he's so sad I think: ''somebody, just give him a hug''. As I thought, Lee Joon Gi, you're the best!
4 0
Replying to sweetdream • Sep 5, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
Hae Soo's character is really different from Zhang Xiao (from the original Scarlet Heart). Zhang Xiao was cheerful…
I think this way IU character is more credible, honestly there are a lot of people who don't know much about the history of their country
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 5, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
The actress who plays the queen (I mean mother of 3rd and 4th prince), doesn't she look like Kang So Ra? I would say they're related. I saw resemblance especially in the last scene of the 3rd episode.
3 0
riri • Aug 25, 2016
Article A Stalker's Guide to Kim Mi Kyung
she was awesome in Another Miss Oh, every scene with her in this drama was unique
5 2
On Bring It On, Ghost • Aug 16, 2016
Title Bring It On, Ghost Spoiler
I knew it, I suspected from the second or third episode that she must have been in a coma or something, because if the main character fell in love in a real ghost the story wouldn't make sense.
7 0
nevermind • Aug 11, 2016
Article 3 KDramas That Were Painful To Watch
BOF was my first korean drama and I almost dropped watching korean dramas because I thought every one of them would be as shitty as this one
11 0
On Cinderella and the Four Knights • Aug 7, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
it's next week, I can't wait
1 0
userbmc • Jul 31, 2016
Article Drama Recap: Please Love The Useless Me
Indeed, the drama is really good and it was my favourite japanese drama this year until I watched Juhan Shuttai.
0 0
