So was the guy who was with the old lady Akiko? The same guy that rang the bell on New Years that they were talking about being a presidential candidate? I wonder if that lady Princess Iron Fan, is Ma Wang's wife or something? For a minute I thought that the two of them might be Sun Mi's parents.
That's how I felt too, I had to start skipping Jung Joo and Eui Hyun's scenes b/c they were so utterly boring!I…
:-) I'd like to see Dong Ha play the lead in something next time;he's great. I don't hate the two leads but they both seemed so poker faced to me. I just wasn't feeling the love, at all. I'm a bit behind now and haven't finished it yet, so maybe I'll like them better by the end but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
I will probably watch A Korean Odyssey, Longing Heart, Radio Romance, and Children of the Lesser God. I'm interested in some of the Chinese fantasy dramas, but I have to wait and let someone spoil the ending for me first.
I managed to get through episode 10 but I'm putting this on hold for now. I really like the lead actor but the story itself is annoying to me. The first couple of episodes were interesting but then he's just running around back and forth. It just seems to lack likable characters and any semblance of common sense.
It’s a shame you dropped them, I really enjoyed them and funnily enough all the 3 you mentioned are ones I’ve…
Lols, that is funny, I kind of had a feeling you might not have liked the ones that I did. :-) We just have a difference in preferences. 2 Moons looks like something I might like though, I watch BL shows every now and then when I need a pallet cleanser or a break from too many similar shows.
I dropped both Queen of Mystery and Because this is My First Life and after the first episodes, I could tell they weren't for me. I haven't seen the other drama. Of the shows that I've watched so far While You Were Sleeping, Tomorrow With You, and Suspicious Partner are my favorites. I know I'll re-watch all of those again.
I agree and yet, I still end up watching. This archetype was really prevalent in the bodice ripping novels that have fallen out of favor in the modern era. Most women wouldn't want a man like that in real life but there's just something appealing about the fantasy of taming the devil I guess.
I went from disliking Hyeri's character Song Ji An to utterly despising her in the last two episodes. The characters smugness already annoyed me but when she played the I'm going to claim sexual harassment if I don't get my way card; that to me is like the skeviest and lowest of the low. Right up there with pretending to be pregnant to hang onto a guy in the hierarchy of hoochdom. It's something you just don't do. It would be so great for me if they just killed her off at the end and let the two guys ride off into the sunset together.
I don't like that trench style padded coat on ladies, it think it makes you look dumpy. Guys can carry it off better if they're tall. I wouldn't wear it myself, I love the wool and cashmere styles though.
No offence to the actors but watching Lee Jung Joo and Sa Eui Hyun together is about as exciting as watching paint dry for me. Dong Ha's character Do Han Joon is just so much more engaging for some reason. Hope the pace of the story picks up a little bit, I was struggling to get through the episodes this week.
Wow! I loved Suspicious Partner, While You Where Sleeping and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. I guess we just have to take it that people have different tastes. For me the most important part is romance. I don't enjoy shows that are too realistic or ones that don't have a strong romance.
I can't really decide if I like this show or not. I keep watching it though so at least it's not boring me. Is it just me or have a lot of the shows this year had sort of a dreariness about them? Like the cinematography itself is a bit ... not sure how to put it, ? Stark maybe?
You're exaggerating ... Don't you believe in character development ?
Not really exaggerating. I guess she hit my trigger from the first scene when she keeps answering the phone. That's really something that gets under my skin, in real life. Probably because I've been on the receiving end of this kind of BS, I felt instant hate. It might not be rational but it's just the way I feel about it.
I skipped over this one at first because the first two episodes didn't seem to connect much but after the third one it just clicked and I blew through the next ones in one sitting. Looking forward to the next episodes.
https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4587/Female_Assassins_in_the_Palace/