its fiction. Do you also get the ick with violence, death, theft, lies, injury, pain, rape, disfigurement, fraud,…
My comment triggered you so bad you're out here writing novels in reply. Most of the things you listed on the hierarchy of evil deeds can't be perpetrated by the average person. Cheating is the insidious crime of the average and the weak-minded.
I liked this one a lot, despite its flaws. It was more entertaining than some that have noticeably higher budgets. I wish they had done more with the criminal case and Teng Mo's backstory, and the ending felt a bit rushed. Otherwise a pretty satisfying watch.
I suffered through to the end, but my opinion about the story did not improve. There's nothing wrong with the actors; just the story itself was a dud for me. Will not rewatch this one.
I already hate "Jam". The character visually annoys me. I think it's the hair. It's an abomination... and that terrible outfit from the wedding that he was wearing. It looks two sizes too big and stolen from the set of Designing Women. I'll try another episode, but the "humor" fell flatter than a pancake dropped off the Empire State Building, for me.
Ugg. Xiao Fan is so spineless and embarrassing to watch. I'm just skimming it at this point because he's so annoying. If you're going to lie there like a doormat, everyone is going to step on you.
It checked all for me. We need more mature BL like to to be honest😭😭
I can be extremely critical of shows, but I gave this a rare 10 even though it was less graphic than I would really like. The story, the emotional intensity, the red flag behavior, and the casting were all delicious. though.
It's an excellent story, but it's sad. Probably would never rewatch it. This one won't be everyone's cup of tea. Definitely not for those seeking romance or erotic stuff.
I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one who finds Than's behavior super cringe. Has he been hit in the head too many times during contact sports or something? He can't read the room? He's very pushy and overbearing in the condom scene in the past too. Not wanting to shower or wear the condom? WTF? If my lover said I stank, I'd wash my butt. I wouldn't blame Akin for running away from him if we find out this is how he always behaves.
I honestly just laughed at the ending. It was awful. The overall story quality was irredeemable. The guys were good-looking, and the cinematography was excellent; that's about all I can come up with for a positive takeaway. I hope that everyone receives better scripts for their upcoming projects.
I had high hopes for this, but it's just not great, and it's not the actors; it's the boring script and screen time wasted on unimportant side characters instead of relationship building between the leads. The other issue is the ridiculous, over-the-top villains and the fact that this story seems to have taken place over a few days. How can they develop any believable romance if no time passes? I hope they can pull it together in the last episodes and show us something worth the trudge through the first six episodes.
"If you kill a cockroach, you are a hero; if you kill a butterfly, you are evil. Morals have aesthetic criteria.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche