Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: uʍop ǝpısdn
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 13, 2022
Replying to official Inzaghi • Apr 24, 2025
WAIT but why do I think there could have been a love story between kang chul and fml too ? like there is sm chemistry…
yeah I think that's what they're going for but we should just ignore the fact that Kang chul was with her while she was a kid too 😖 other than that, they're cute I'm looking forward to them 👌👌
2 3
On How Dare You!? • Apr 23, 2025
saw the trailer and I'm still confused on what this drama is even about but anyways it looks super fun. I'm sat 😍

any rumors regarding the release date?
4 5
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Apr 22, 2025
I freaked out lmaoo what possessed me to watch the episode at 3am. The spirit of the well freaked me out 😭😭😭
lolll yeah never watch this at 🧙‍♀️ hours. I didn't think this drama would freak me out so much. Especially that one-legged creature had me wanna cover my screen 💀
0 0
Replying to abby365 • Apr 22, 2025
he will never be your love interest plus he doesn't know you exist
let's get you to bed abuela 😴
0 3
Replying to abby365 • Apr 22, 2025
he will never be your love interest plus he doesn't know you exist
so you didn't really answer my first question

who's the second girl?
0 1
Replying to abby365 • Apr 22, 2025
he will never be your love interest plus he doesn't know you exist
ACTUALLY ☝️ me and my dear hubby Xiao Wen are expecting our first baby 🤱

and I'll have no abuela abbie invited to my baby shower 🤗🤗 kay thnx
0 7
Replying to mel • Apr 19, 2025
Title Always Home
hit episode 17 and it now feels like a chore to finish. 😩Everything was going good idk what happened :-((
I tried so hard to like it for the wifty vibes but I just couldn't do it.

CHE and JXC are still cute though. I'll just watch edits of them 🥺
0 0
On The Haunted Palace • Apr 19, 2025
Just found out bona and yook have been friends for 15+ years now 😳

I'm looking forward to their chemistry 😏😋
6 0
Replying to echo • Apr 19, 2025
I did a quick search. This is what showed up: Netflix is airing "The Haunted Palace" K-drama, but it is only available…
they do this? that's so weird 🤔

I'll head over to viki or somewhere else then 😤
1 0
Replying to echo • Apr 19, 2025
Thats because Viki has the rights in the Americas. Netflix probably has it in some regions, not in others…
I guess let's wait? maybe Netflix will wake up and air it later on 🤷‍♂️
0 0
Replying to echo • Apr 19, 2025
Thats because Viki has the rights in the Americas. Netflix probably has it in some regions, not in others…
yeah I'm not in 🇺🇸 and it's still not showing up
0 2
On The Haunted Palace • Apr 19, 2025
episode 1 was really fun and interesting. I'm definitely sat for this drama 😝 and the dragon

also that beggar spirit and the way he was hopping around on one leg was probably the freakiest thing I've seen in a long while 😭
11 0
Replying to BingeWatcher • Apr 19, 2025
Kisskh 😂
seems like that's the answer since Netflix can't even provide the show they're supposed to have 🙄
0 1
On Always Home • Apr 18, 2025
Title Always Home
hit episode 17 and it now feels like a chore to finish. 😩

Everything was going good idk what happened :-((
2 1