Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 25 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 17, 2012
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to catstreet • Mar 22, 2018
Title Grand Prince
It's good chingu??? I really want to find a kdrama that I get addicted to, if this is worth picking up maybe I…
haha I thought the first half of ep 1 was pretty good so far, I'll continue and see if I enjoy the rest of the episodes! Thanks chingu, I need a new obsession *__*
1 0
Replying to catstreet • Mar 22, 2018
Title Grand Prince
It's good chingu??? I really want to find a kdrama that I get addicted to, if this is worth picking up maybe I…
Thanks haha, I started watching ep 1 last night and really was enjoying it for the most part so I'll probably continue and see how I feel :D I'm not the biggest sageuk fan but I'll usually watch if I like someone in the cast haha... hope you enjoy rewatching! <3
0 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Mar 21, 2018
Title Grand Prince
Found it!!! Finally a drama that would excites me!! I hope my love for this drama would stay till the end!♡Ps:…
It's good chingu??? I really want to find a kdrama that I get addicted to, if this is worth picking up maybe I should! I do love YSY haha...
0 0
On Radio Romance • Mar 21, 2018
I don't think Ji Il Joo was in this, unless I'm remembering incorrectly haha... but I just finished this. Nothing too special, but enjoyable to watch if you just want something to pass the time. I love Kim So Hyun and Doojoon so it was a no-brainer for me to watch this. Just feel like there were some things that they didn't touch on enough for my liking. I LOVED Woo Ji Woo ;;
0 0
Replying to _Rosie • Mar 20, 2018
I gave it a 6 rating.Miscasting I just could not get past (KSH looks too young to play a 20 something career woman).…
lmao if she looks young than heck knows what I look (I still look 19, and am way older haha). I'll agree the writing wasn't that great and the story slow af and draggy, but to me the way she looks didn't play into it too much. I found she made it easier for me to get through it haha.

Let's Eat 3 may not even cast Doojoon if he doesn't agree to it :(
1 0
Replying to Mileruichi • Mar 18, 2018
Title Holiday Love
Gosh... I really want to watch this, but still no subs.
Me toooo, this has been one of the ones I mostly wanted to check out, I hope someone subs it sometime! ;;
0 0
On Tempted • Mar 13, 2018
Title Tempted
I love Woo Do Hwan but Kim Min Jae is blowing me away also in this drama! He's so smooth.
20 0
Ceki • Mar 13, 2018
He's awesome! I loved him in Todome no Kiss, just picked up Bokutachi ga Yarimashita (what a badass) and am hoping to check out Aogeba Toutoushi soon! I also hope Funouhan gets subbed! Had no idea he was in Pacific Rim Uprising! Might be more interested in seeing it just for a glimpse of him haha.
1 0
Replying to oneclearnight • Mar 12, 2018
Title Tempted
joy's not that bad, y'all are so dramatic. it's a passable performance so far imo. i'm worried that they won't…
I'm not the only one who thought of gossip girl for an instant hahaha!! I'm just in it to swoon over Woo Do Hwan atm heh!
3 0
Replying to Haru Danik • Mar 11, 2018
http://kissdrama.club/princess-jellyfish-japanese-drama
ah it's okay haha, I've already started watching it some time ago but thank you! :)
0 0
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Mar 11, 2018
Title Live
Live will air on Netflix (Canada) on March 16 so many of the streaming sites will also get subs :) https://www.netflix.com/title/80235436
Will also be available in the UK. (obviously a week after show has aired in Korea again)
0 0
Replying to Nabbit • Mar 7, 2018
All subs here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=163490
Do you know what raws these are timed to??
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Feb 28, 2018
I really want to see this because when I started watching the subbed versions that were available, it could have been me but it wasn't subbed that great? It kind of made it hard to follow what was going on so I figured I'd come back another time and see if it's been subbed by another party :)

Saying that, someone else did sub them up to episode 5 (not the same subs I mentioned before) but I don't know how good they are as I haven't checked them out yet - worth a try?
If anyone wants a link to them I'll DM them as I don't know the rules for posting links on here lol~
1 0