Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 25 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 17, 2012
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to Angelica • Dec 13, 2017
omg i'm loving this so far! Can anyone reccommend me any dramas similar to this one? Especially ones with the…
lol right?? i love that kind of character and idk why ahdsajf ;; i actually don't know many dramas with bad boy persona characters, the closest i got to that was CITT with In Ho, and in Sassy Go Go, Ji Soo's character was a little bit rebellious I guess? Uncontrollably Fond but it's SUPER melo, and there's a few others as side characters but really, there isn't that many haha.
0 0
Replying to catstreet • Dec 13, 2017
Title Rain or Shine Spoiler
So there were scenes cut from Viki? ugh that's frustrating.. I mean, I guess it depends on if anyone subs the…
yeah i've noticed that. i mean, i appreciate all the hard work they do and believe me i know it's not easy to sub so many things, and also we don't have many places to do it for us but if you're paying for a service you at least expect something decent. i think it's ever since kocowa came into the picture, decent subs have just been harder to find ;;
0 0
Replying to 259171 • Dec 12, 2017
Can't find the subs anywhere with good quality video. Looks interesting though.Viki's quality is terrible without…
I'd suggest to download it from a torrent site but the subs aren't full for the ep as Viki cut it so maybe it's worth waiting for someone to sub the missing scenes :'( idk!
0 0
Replying to Kudo_Lelouch • Dec 12, 2017
i just notice that their are scenes that got cut from viki and fast drama but myasiantv and ondramanice have the…
So there were scenes cut from Viki? ugh that's frustrating.. I mean, I guess it depends on if anyone subs the rest of the subs that were missing :/
0 0
Replying to Qwertyuiop • Dec 4, 2017
Same question here...?
I know, Netflix are subbing it but it's released a week late which sucks ;_;
Glad to know it picks up haha, I'll definitely continue it then thanks :D
0 0
Replying to Maya Amina • Dec 4, 2017
Title Untouchable
Is this drama good so far?
lol I'm not sure... like, I like it but it's confusing and weird af? I can't really say either way haha, you should definitely either hold out until more people have seen more of it or just give it a shot :P
0 0
Replying to Qwertyuiop • Dec 3, 2017
Same question here...?
lol clearly there's not many people actually commenting about this one and I don't think many of my friends here are watching it since it's delayed by a week. I finished the first ep and will check out the second and let you know if it picks up :3
1 0
On Prison Playbook • Dec 2, 2017
I really love the prison setting, but this is actually really slow going lmao, does it pick up a bit in the 2nd ep? Only watched half the first and it's so long haha. Kind of wanna check this out for Kyung Ho but he hasn't been in the first ep much so far~ xD
2 0
Replying to namopanik • Dec 1, 2017
is it inaccurate or revealing too much too soon?
LOL no it's not inaccurate or anything, i just didn't expect it and hadn't read the synopsis before :P
0 0
On Oh, the Mysterious • Dec 1, 2017
THIS WAS SO GOOOOOOD. I was so confused at the end of episode 4. That'll teach me to not read the synopsis before starting a new series lmfao

Kyung Sang tho <3 also more Ddak Ji plz, he was cute~!
5 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Nov 29, 2017
The end of ep 4 I was like wait whaaaaaaat? O_O did I miss something? I was so damn curios and when I read the…
So this is worth checking out out of the new ones??? :D
1 0
Replying to Banada6 • Nov 23, 2017
SLS from the first episode. Dong ha’s eygo Surprised me
hahaha i'm kind of intrigued to see what he's like in this as his last two dramas i've watched he's been a horrible character~ :P
0 0
Replying to Angie Esposito • Nov 19, 2017
Title Black Spoiler
I just watched episode 10 and OMG there are so many theories jumping around in my head! Kim Joon's body wasn't…
lol i had this same theory.. that Black is Joon oppa xD
0 0
Replying to JoanneSmith • Nov 12, 2017
Title Mad Dog
ep 10: "He's not handsome, his lips are red and skin is pale like a vampire from the middle ages...." ha ha! ...…
lol best description ever~
0 0
Replying to Randz • Nov 11, 2017
Title Black
I really didnt like man so in episode 8.. i mean what the hell? I hope he wont be like his father in the future
I kind of understand why he was like that but in any case I'm sure he won't be anything like that! He's much more human! :)
2 0
Replying to 182 • Nov 7, 2017
Title Meloholic
It reminds me of the American movie with Mel Gibson what women want! I like it, is entertaining. Bok Nam is in…
omg i thought exactly the same thing! hahaha. i wanted to like this but found it a bit cheesy in places, i might finish the ep tho and see if i like the second one...

wanted to see it for Bok Nam haha
3 0
Replying to Pliuzz • Nov 5, 2017
Title The Package
I really couldn't bring myself to like Lee Yun Hee's acting in Reunited Worlds. Is she better here?
I think so, it's definitely a lot less forced!
2 0
On Black • Oct 28, 2017
Title Black
I'd say this drama is gonna be one you either love or hate... I'll admit the first couple episodes or so really didn't sit well with me but by episode four I found myself really getting into it. I think it slightly struggles to define what genre it really wants to be, but the latest ep was just what I was hoping for~!! Am still gonna hold hope that it will continue getting better, as it seems to finding its pacing now.
3 0