Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 25 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 17, 2012
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Aug 13, 2017
I loved it, main leads acting is on point.....and I get to see my Idol crush Kim SungJoo, it is interesting Ill…
I also hope he gets a main role sometime in the future :D I look forward to seeing him in episodes 1&2 tho :D
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Aug 13, 2017
I loved it, main leads acting is on point.....and I get to see my Idol crush Kim SungJoo, it is interesting Ill…
adjsfkg I was debating over watching this and then discovered Sung Joo is in this!??! Now I NEED to watch it lmfao!!
0 0
zia • Jul 31, 2017
I WISH THERE WAS MORE TIME IN THE DAYS TO WATCH MORE DRAMA!

but seriously, this is just so beautiful ;A; i totally feel you on all of these points. and YES i do get those moments where i have to pause because of a heavy scene that broke me adjafsgk. i'm glad i'm not alone with my box of tissues, yo.
3 0
AnanyaS • Jun 26, 2017
Damn, I literally forgot some of these were airing in July hahaha. I was wondering what was gonna be airing once Circle and others wrap up. Excited for most of these tbh, seems like a good variety of series :D especially excited for Reunited Worlds and Bride of the Water God~!
0 0
On Reunited Worlds • Jun 23, 2017
Super excited for this. Not really bothered about the age difference as I really enjoyed I Hear Your Voice :D sounds like it'll be entertaining and the cast is A++++
2 0
Replying to Kate • Jun 21, 2017
I feel like lately it is so hard to find new drama with a good chemistry between main characters. When I watch…
I absolutely agree with this!! It's becoming so hard to find drama where the main couples have such good chemistry.. I think like you and others said, if the romance doesn't have time to build and let us have time to warm to the couple it feels kind of off.. I really love FFMW for this reason :D
1 0
Replying to sunah • May 13, 2017
Ji Hyun-woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lol I know what you'll be watching then ^_~
1 0
On My Only Love Song • May 13, 2017
Apparently this premieres on Netflix on June 9th, according to Jonghyun's instagram post! Am kind of anticipating this one! :)
2 1
kailin • May 11, 2017
I love this new wave of charming caring swoon-worthy male lead characters haha. I'm a complete sucker for this and it's really refreshing that kdrama has started to go in this direction :D <3
7 0
Replying to UltimateFangirl • Mar 22, 2017
guys can i just say that i'm totally in love with the lead vocalist..like he has this raspy voice when he…
THIS. THIS SO MUCH <3
2 0
On Fabricated City • Mar 17, 2017
There's a hdrip version of this available on some torrent sites, hopefully it'll be subbed soon and available to stream! :)
0 0
Replying to sunah • Mar 3, 2017
Title Ms. Perfect
Aside from the main lead actress which I've never seen before now, I am not fond of half the cast. And the…
Weren't you having a drama marathon? Hm? ㅋㅋㅋ

Ah, I think he does tend to play a similar character type all the time tbh, I've only seen him in two things tho so far so I can't really say for sure xD I'll probably start this at some point, I was just super curious whether it was worth the effort atm!

Lmao, well if you're bad then I'm FAR worse... ;D Considering it takes me 100 years to even finish one drama >_> haha
1 0
Replying to sunah • Mar 3, 2017
Title Ms. Perfect
Aside from the main lead actress which I've never seen before now, I am not fond of half the cast. And the…
Lol does that mean you never saw Secret Garden with the guy from SKL (who played Oska?) I actually like him, though some of his roles leave something to be desired xD I also wasn't a huge fan of Madame Antoine, because the story was frustrating, but I've heard good things about I Need Romance 3 :P)

Nah, I was only teasing you hahaha! I understand, I probably wouldn't watch certain dramas if I wasn't too fond of the cast, I just don't think I know of many dramas yet where I've had that problem xD I'm sure it'll come! lmao
0 0
Replying to sunah • Mar 3, 2017
Title Ms. Perfect
Aside from the main lead actress which I've never seen before now, I am not fond of half the cast. And the…
OMGGG!!! AN ARMY!!! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

lmfao jk... but really I have to check this out I guess. I was kind of curious why you didn't initially pick it up and I'm intrigued as to who you don't like in the casting (though I think I can guess LOL) ... gonna keep an eye on your opinions on this though since imo you have good taste :P

*cough* I mean, we have similar taste ;D
0 0