Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 25 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 17, 2012
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Skye-N-Rain • Dec 6, 2016
Best Korean Drama of 2016: Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, Shopping King Louis, 38 Task Force

Best Korean Movie of 2016: Train to Busan

Best Mini Series/Web Drama: Page Turner

Best Romance Drama: Shopping King Louis, Another Oh Hae Young, Bring it On Ghost

Best Comedy Drama: Lucky Romance, Shopping King Louis, Drinking Solo

Best Romantic/Comedy Drama: Shopping King Louis

Best Historical/Sageuk Drama: Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

Best Family Drama: Dear My Friends

Best Action/Thriller/Suspense Drama: Bring it on Ghost, Beautiful Mind

Best Melodrama: Uncontrollably Fond

Best Actor: Park Bo Gum (MDBC), Kim Woo Bin (UF), Seo In Guk (38 Task Force)

Best Actress: Kim Yoo Jung (MDBC), Nam Ji Hyun (Shopping King Louis), Kim So Hyun (Bring it on Ghost)

Best Supporting Actor: Kim Min Seok (Doctors), Oh Dae Hwan (Shopping King Louis), Lee Si Eon (W - Two Worlds)

Best Supporting Actress: Kim Ji Won (DOTS), Lee Seon Bin (38 Task Force)

Best Up and Coming Actor of 2016: Key (Drinking Solo), Ryu Joon Yeol (Lucky Romance), Seo Kang Joon (CITT, Entourage)

Best Up and Coming Actress of 2016: Park So Dam (Cinderella & the Four Knights), Kim So Hyun (Bring it on Ghost), Kim Yoo Jung (MDBC)

Best Villain: Kim Eui Seong (W - Two Worlds), Hong Jong Hyun (Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

Best Idol Actor(or Actress): Key (Drinking Solo), Gong Myung (Entertainer, Drinking Solo), Kang Min Hyuk (Entertainer)

Best Couple: Seo In Guk and Nam Ji Hyun (Shopping King Louis), Ok Taecyeon and Kim So Hyun (Bring it on Ghost)

Best Bromance: Oh Dae Hwan and Seo In Guk (Shopping King Louis), Ma Dong Seok and Seo In Guk (38 Task Force), Ji Sung and Kang Min Hyuk (Entertainer)

Best OST: BTOB - For You (Cinderella), DOTS, Moon Lovers
0 0
Replying to sunah • Nov 21, 2016
Made you look! Just wanted to say Seo Kang Joon is a cutie pie. :P
r00d. can't believe i trusted you. LOL love you.
2 0
riri • Sep 15, 2016
This article is just fabulous chingu! I really appreciate all the photos and gifs of him that you added in there too :P He's a brilliant actor, and I loved him in Sassy Go Go and Page Turner - I really need to watch Angry Mom because I'm sure he's just as great in that role too! I really hope he manages to get an actual main role someday though as he certainly deserves it <3
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2016
Hm... I'm considering this because I'd love to be able to do something for the site.. I'm just trying to figure out whether I'd have the time... is there a deadline to apply?
4 0
Replying to Bongsookie • Aug 27, 2016
Oh and I just want to say again I'm loving this so much! Especially the OSTs - it's so refreshing and gives me…
@Bongsookie Aww, it's okay, I'm just glad to know you are okay! It's good to see you're still around and enjoying your dramas :) Take your time chingu, we'll always welcome you back. And if you ever do need to chat about anything, feel free to message me! <3 xx
1 0
Replying to Bongsookie • Aug 27, 2016
Oh and I just want to say again I'm loving this so much! Especially the OSTs - it's so refreshing and gives me…
Bongsookie! I miss you <3

I'm glad you're watching this (and the other amazing series). It's so so so addictive! :D I'm glad you're doing well chingu.
1 0
fanitha • Aug 9, 2016
I haven't read the manga but Kosuke was so cute in Heroine Disqualified! I love Yamazaki Kento but I felt Rita was a bit selfish too tbh xD
And agree with @totallyclueless on Yook Sungjae in School 2015 <3
0 1
Lovietta • Aug 6, 2016
I am super excited to see this one. Looks like an awesome cast and interesting story!
0 0
BrightestStar • Jul 30, 2016
Ahh chingu! You know how much I appreciate this stalkers guide ^.~ I've added a few series I didn't think of adding before thanks to your summaries of them :D I LOVED Ikebukuro and I'm hoping I'll enjoy some of his other works, like Tiger & Dragon and My Boss, My Hero. This guide was really helpful! :)

Can't wait to see his other roles! <3
1 1
DragonAlien • Jul 19, 2016
I'm late to the club on this one obviously, but I really enjoyed reading this article! :D Thank you for writing it lovely chingu! ♥ It has definitely given me some insight into more of his roles, and movies I would not normally have checked out :D

I didn't know that he has kind of stopped acting, it's a shame but I'm happy he's fulfilling his dream doing what he wants! :) Is there a stalkers guide for Nagase Tomoya? haha ♥
2 1
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 24, 2016
White Christmas - It took me a while before I stopped thinking about this drama and it really left an impression on me! The acting was outstanding, the cast was brilliant, and the psychological thriller plot just kept me on the edge of my toes the whole time. It also introduced me to some awesome actors who I've now come to love from other drama :) The empty school setting just made it even more chilling! It's definitely one I'd consider rewatching again, which doesn't happen often, I'll admit! <3
0 0
Marse • Jun 22, 2016
Beautiful post! I never would have known about some of these wonderful actors if it weren't for some of you lovely people posting about them :)
I think some of his works are on my ptw list, when I get around to watching more J-dramas I will definitely have to check some of them out :D Thanks for your excellent writing as always chingu!
1 1
Replying to catstreet • Jun 18, 2016
Haha, literally have all of these on my watchlist. I'm pretty excited about some of these, I guess they may not…
Oh I definitely agree. The plot summary doesn't cover nearly as much of the drama as is usually shown :) I am really looking forward to pretty much everything, I'm gonna have no life! haha
0 0