i can’t believe that after this weekend’s episodes I’m siding with the bitter watchers of this kdrama who say that it is very soapy and not that deep. It had a great start, except for that cringe kidnapping scene, the characters seemed complex and interesting for a while. There’s a lot series that start great, but midways they go to shit. And i think that this one is one of those. The other day I rewatched Extracurricular and that’s one bad ass series, even the second time around. I doubt that 4 hands 2 sonatas will have that rewatch factor.
Nemesis is the greek goddess of vengeance. So Jeong Yo's plan is to ruin the life of those that did him dirty with Nemesis? I just hope that it doesn't backfires
The girl is third wheeling so hard 🤣🤣🤣 Like... are you blind that he's not into you? 🙈
you think? I don’t see it that way. I think she holds her own space. Whether tormented rich boy likes her or not, she keeps on being around for a purpose. She likes him as a person and as a pianist and wants to support him. Telling him that she likes him is to help him raise his spirits.
this is for people that has made it past episode 3. I really went to finish this but i’m not connecting. is…
This is clear not for you. If you don't like the first 15 minutes of ep1 of any show you're probably not going to like the rest. I'm surprised you've made it to ep 3
well, in the story is implied that by using Jeong Yo’s music book Pi-O had a breakthrough. So yeah, Jeong Yo…
i really don’t know what you’re talking about… i’m just telling you something that was shown in the story, nothing else… when Jeong Yo gave Pi-o his music book something happened in Pi-o’s artistry. And that’s all I’m saying. Jeong Yo’s contribution to Pi-o’s growth as an artist is undisputed. What Pi-o did afterwards is all him. He had the technique and now he had the soul. So yeah, as an artist Pi-O had more to win in that relationship. And just to be clear I’m not a fan of any of the actors, they weren’t even in my radar, but regardless I’m really enjoying the series. It’s probably the best I’ve seen this year
Does it really matter if she is listed as a FL or SFL? In my opinion I don’t think it changes the story one…
i still don’t see the issue. I really like the story of the series and where it is going. And her screen time is perfect, i wouldn’t have it any other way
Came across some comments, and I decided to make some things clear, because some of you are really clueless about…
well, in the story is implied that by using Jeong Yo’s music book Pi-O had a breakthrough. So yeah, Jeong Yo was instrumental in his development as an artist. Pi-O does owe Jeong Yo a huge thank you!
Don’t worry, you’ll get your fix. Saturday will come soon! ;)