News
Replying to SoVa Joon • Jul 16, 2026
Title Love for You
at what point did they start dating?
They haven't gone to the movies 😜
1 0
Replying to MerchK • Jul 16, 2026
Title Love for You
I just want to say the comment section of this drama is as interesting as the drama itself. Infact The CS of this…
Toxicity is very welcome hehehe this is such an exiting drama, perhaps not perfect but the main ingredients are there to keep me hooked. It is dangerous, it is fun, it is emotional and overall it is sexy.... fire!
7 5
On Love for You • Jul 16, 2026
Title Love for You
Super good drama is an understatement😍
9 0
On Dream to You • Jul 15, 2026
Title Dream to You
Two episodes in.... Very generic rom com drama! It is drop for me
6 0
Replying to JustHereAndThere • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love for You
Doing really well. Lots of praises for ZJY and SWL. Even fans of the novel enjoy it.!
i like the drama too, but if i’m praying, i’d pray for something more meaningful ;)
3 0
Replying to Linmon • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love for You
Seven relics of omenBionic lifeYouthful glory were all good character fits
I like fluff too, but it can’t be too generic otherwise it becomes redundant and boring. I just feel like Song Wei Long has the aura for slice of life dramas, in anything else he is not believable or entraining to watch.
0 0
Replying to Linmon • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love for You
Seven relics of omenBionic lifeYouthful glory were all good character fits
yeup even that one… it is a very generic drama and its characters aren’t grounded. Not a very deep script in my opinion
1 2
Replying to Linmon • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love for You
Seven relics of omenBionic lifeYouthful glory were all good character fits
For me just those three I mentioned are worth watching… the rest are forgettable at best
0 4
On Love for You • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love for You
If you just got introduced to Son Wei Long the dramas that you should keep an eye for besides this one are: Go Ahead and Find Yourself. All the rest, in my opinion, weren’t a good character fit. He truly shines in the slice of life type of drama. You’re welcome! ;)
2 8
On Love for You • Jul 11, 2026
Title Love for You
This is a solid 9,5 drama for me. Loving it!!!
12 0
Replying to magentabread • May 10, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
to answer:1. Nope, she’s the only one who did. The King & Choi Mundo is considered 2 different person.2.…
Ok, if you say so. To me, your comment sounds like you need to watch ep 2 if you have those questions. But whatever ;)
0 1
Replying to magentabread • May 10, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
to answer:1. Nope, she’s the only one who did. The King & Choi Mundo is considered 2 different person.2.…
Well, judging by your first comment it does come across that you’re still on ep 1. That’s what I understood and I don’t think that i’m the only one
0 3
Replying to magentabread • May 10, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
to answer:1. Nope, she’s the only one who did. The King & Choi Mundo is considered 2 different person.2.…
In ep2 is revealed Who the king is. Just keep on watching... Get up to speed with the rest of us;)
0 5
On The Practical Guide to Love • Mar 2, 2026
Title The Practical Guide to Love
I'm actually loving it! Looking forward to the Next episode. Such a delight;)
6 0
On Positively Yours • Jan 12, 2026
Title Positively Yours
So looking forward to this one ;)
2 0
Replying to ilovetvalot • Dec 28, 2025
Article 'Taxi Driver 3' rises to new high, 'Pro Bono' goes steady
pro bono is the only recent drama I like tbh
It is quite fantastic
3 0
On Love Me • Dec 14, 2025
Title Love Me
I'm so waiting for this one...
4 0
Replying to dank_by • Dec 7, 2025
Title Surely Tomorrow
I want to watch it when all the episodes have dropped, like “the witch”, I enjoyed it like that. But I might…
Yeah, maybe i'll revisit this drama once is all out. This has not been a strong first episode.
0 0
On Surely Tomorrow • Dec 6, 2025
Title Surely Tomorrow
just watched ep 1 and it SURELY isn’t my cup of tea. A definite drop for me. Aaaagh I hate that I didn’t like it since I love Park Seo Joon…. Oh well...
1 2
Replying to sali • Dec 6, 2025
Title Surely Tomorrow
Cuz he is 20 years old (just like FL) in that poster, seems they used makeup and filters to make him look younger.
hahahaha
0 0