Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2022
Replying to liliane_annette • Aug 28, 2026
how ????!!!! I am genuinely confused .....can you pls explain 😭🥲🥲
the words that come out of his mouth are mean even if they aren’t meant to be in his head
2 0
On Inspector Koo • Aug 27, 2026
woooo what a great and fun watch!!! I can’t believe I slept on this one…. what a wild ride
Wonderfully wacky!!
The best Hero and Villain duo with the best ensemble! I equally loved the goodies and the baddies
1 0
Replying to ciudaddedios • Aug 24, 2026
Keep watching... You'll eventually find out. If you can't wait give your fast forward button some use 😜
yeah, it is dumb, but that’s exactly what happened. He finds her adorable, not creepy and wants to date her. They are of age, so there’s nothing wrong with that. what I find troublesome is the series as a whole. At first I thought it was interesting and charming, but after the 3rd episode it went downhill. None of the characters or their storylines interest me, so i guess it is a drop for me.
0 0
Replying to Mesmer the blader- • Aug 24, 2026
Title Doona!
No, it's not worth watching
whatever dude… don’t know what you’re talking about. We’re on different wave lengths I suppose... ciao
0 1
Replying to ciudaddedios • Aug 24, 2026
Title Doona!
I think it is, if you like angst. YSJ is so damn adorable in this one
Doona is much better story than spoky in love
0 2
Replying to Mesmer the blader- • Aug 24, 2026
Title Doona!
No, it's not worth watching
You totally missed the point of the story if that's what bothers you. She was groomed by the industry from a very early age. I guess you missed that part as well
0 3
Replying to Mesmer the blader- • Aug 24, 2026
Title Doona!
No, it's not worth watching
Don't you think It gives her character some dept and charm. She's wounded. She plays a very flawed character and that's what so appealing. And It goes perfectly with the story line. A very emotionally stable character wouldn't have worked.
0 5
Replying to logiquement • Aug 24, 2026
I'm at episode 2, so the idol finds out his new employee is a huuuge long time fan of his and in a world where…
Keep watching... You'll eventually find out. If you can't wait give your fast forward button some use 😜
1 2
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Doona! Spoiler
so guys they made up in his dorm room and it ended there and the key is in the intros y'all .. all intros of the…
I’ve seen this series twice. The first time around I thought the same thing, that they ended up together and that he was redirecting that man so that they wouldn’t run into Doona, but the second time around my opinion of that last scene changed. I don’t think that he noticed her. She was the only one that got a glimpse of him and carry on with her life. But I also would like to think that they ended up together, however it is more likely that they didn’t. Their lives were moving in different directions. She went back to doing what she was good at with a new purpose and he was able to fulfill his dream to have a normal job
0 0
Replying to Mesmer the blader- • Aug 24, 2026
Title Doona!
No, it's not worth watching
i guess that’s part of the charm
1 7
Replying to Bella Harold • Aug 24, 2026
Title Doona!
is this older woman younger man?
Not really… i guess she is a bit older, but nothing major. It never feels like he is at a disadvantage emotionally
1 0
Replying to Rising_Devil • Aug 19, 2026
The piece of clothing which flew and lead to the accidental kiss was clearly moved with the help of thread. Watched…
Hahahaha a fan would've been a better choice. But maybe the piece of cloth had a mind of its own 😜
1 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 16, 2026
WHY IS RATING ONLY 7.3/10 WHEN IT SHOULD BE AT LEAST 9/10? FOR SEVERAL REASONS: 1. THIS IS NOT A STUPID ROM COM…
OMG you actually have a lot of time on your hands... Sooo freaking jealous
0 0
OMG people must really love this style of cdramas. They feel like seen one, seen all. They are all the same to me. Same wardrobe, same stylist, same female squeaky voice and same male soft demeanor. All flying around like piñatas. Don't get it, and i don't understand my dislike since i LOVE piñatas 😜☺️ Really silly reality tbh.
3 0
Replying to lop • Aug 12, 2026
The only one who is crazy is you. Her grandpa did something fucked up. She publicly praised him. People found…
But now that she knows she has the responsability to address it. Becuase she is a public figure by choice and she also chose to talk/boast about her family lineage. She either was truly not aware of this part of her family or she simply understimated internet sleuths. There's always curious people with lots of time on their hands. In this case i think that it usn't a case of internet bully, but people asking for accountability or basic acknowledgement of a country's recent history. I'm glad she came around it. I believe that she will continue to strive as an actress. She's young and very talented.
2 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Aug 12, 2026
Am I the only one who is team Chan? Give me a complicated bad boy every time.
I'm also team Chan. He seems to be the better an way more interesting choice
1 0
Replying to lop • Aug 12, 2026
The only one who is crazy is you. Her grandpa did something fucked up. She publicly praised him. People found…
Well, if you praise publicly the wrong doing of your serial killer family member then if there's backlash It will also be well deserved. Unless you didn't know. In this particurlaly case is very different and yet the same analogy. It's about a very sensitive part of the country's history. So i undestand the outrage and her very expected apology for her ignorance. Perhaps in her family she has been shelttered from this part of her family. So it is a learning experience for her as she moves forward with her career
3 2
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 8, 2026
The story is meh, Ha Young is fantastic, not just beautiful, but a great actress. She was so on point at all times. So committed to all the crazy scenarios. Loved her in Doona and she did not disappoint here. Looking forward to seeing her future works. In terms of Jung Hae In, he was just too boring to look at. He is good in story driven dramas like One spring Night and Something in the Rain. Every other drama where he has been he hasn’t been good in. He just stands there looking dandy while everyone else is busting their ass off. He is sooo lucky to get casted with very talented actresses.
While watching this series I kept on thinking how it would’ve been if it was a different actor playing the ML, I’m sure it could’ve been crazy good. Jung Hae In was just not believable as a small town boxer mafia man in love.
6 1