News
Replying to Nass9 • Jun 25, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
is there some eng sub for their newly released variety how? anywhere to watch?
If you mean eps of this drama, you can watch it on kisskh or kissasian
1 0
Lily Alice • Apr 25, 2026
Article Nam Ji Hyun reveals why she turned down 'Good Partner Season 2'
I really like her mindset. Hope she will find challenging roles in the futur. I could see her play a melo..
0 0
sjay • Feb 15, 2026
Game What Kind of Villain Archetype are You?
"The manipulator", Doh Kyung Soo are you here!
1 0
Replying to Bong Bong • Dec 16, 2025
Game What 2005 Drama Is Your Next Watch
It Started with a Kiss... So I watched the japanese, korean and thai version of Itazurana Kiss like 10 years ago…
Ok just watch the Taiwane version.. What can I say, it was soooo good! The best version for sure. I'm so thankfull for this!
1 0
Replying to jay_iz_here • Dec 15, 2025
Title To My Beloved Thief
I can’t believe she’s already in her 30’s. First saw her in Angel Eyes. Great actress. Will continue to…
Oh wow you are a true OG ! My firt drama with her was What happened to my family. I'm hooked since then, I love to see her carrier evolving..
2 1
Replying to Ellh Giotaki • Dec 1, 2025
Article Kim Soo Hyun's agency CEO resigns, Gold Medalist responds
I really don't understand why we should bother with an actor when there are thousands of actors with greater talent…
Thanks God, a comment that makes sense!!!
6 1
Replying to Farhana Akhter • Nov 10, 2025
Game What 2005 Drama Is Your Next Watch
I choose chinese drama.shouldn’t i choose chinese actor?
I choose korean drama, don't care for male actor, a korean actress and I end up with a Taiwanese drama sooo I don't think there is mush of a logic...
0 0
audieooo0003h • Nov 10, 2025
Game What 2005 Drama Is Your Next Watch
It Started with a Kiss... So I watched the japanese, korean and thai version of Itazurana Kiss like 10 years ago and now is the time to find out about a 2005 Taiwanese version?? What a life
1 1
Replying to Hanii • Sep 7, 2025
Title Love beyond the Grave
I'm an Alice, and I don't mind whom she is paired with as long as Reba is okay with it and that it has a good…
Why won't you watch any of her works? That pairing even if you don't like it has nothing to do with her past projects
2 1
On Jiang Xiao Jie Ta Xia Shan Le • Jul 19, 2025
Title Jiang Xiao Jie Ta Xia Shan Le
The last 3 links for that drama don't work anymore. If someone find one it would be nice. Thanks!
1 0
Blkittykat • May 1, 2025
Game Which of my favourite Toxic Lovers couples do you embody?
This is crazy. I had Khai and First from Theory of Love. It's super disconcerting. A few years ago, I cried all throughout this drama because the storyline was super close to one of my past relationship. I'm shocked!
0 0
Replying to urljihyun • Apr 14, 2025
Person Nam Ji Hyun
She should be more consistent and act in more romcoms. People mainly know her for 100 Days My Prince and Suspicious…
I discovered her thanks to Suspicous, and I learned to love her thanks to rom-com, so I understand your POV. Sure, she did less popular dramas after them, but her performance in 365 was outstanding. If I remember correctly, she said in an interview a long time ago that she didn't want to be stuck in a role and in a genre. She wants to experience the spectrum of human feeling, to test everything as an actor. What she like in a script is to analyze human complexity and the building of personality. (It's why she chose to study psychology and not acting in university. Actually at that time she was already working since she was 9, and she wasn't sure she wanted to be an actress as a grown-up. ) Now, she is still attracted to characters with some complexity, and it's not something we find in every rom-com..
11 1
Replying to Bee0523_ • Jan 14, 2025
Title Our Youth
and this is now my second favorite jbl... sooooooooooo gooooooooooood OMG 10/10 but only because I can't give…
What's your first ?
1 6
On My Stand-In: Uncut • Jan 13, 2025
Title My Stand-In: Uncut
I'm on ep4 and i'm SO DISCUSTED. I stop the ep every 3 mins to vent. So much anger and frustration my God. Ming is one of the worst main lead I ever watch. It's a nightmare
3 0
Replying to Michael kaiser • Dec 16, 2024
Title The Manipulated
Everyone seems to be park taejung team so it's everyone vs Yohan?
Do Kyungsoo plays the antagonist. I think most people think that the "good" team is the team the drama plot will choose, that's all
0 2
lo_ve • Nov 26, 2024
Article Nam Ji Hyun and Moon Sang Min will reportedly star together in a new rom-com K-drama
Nam Ji Hyun in a romcom! I thought it would never happen again!
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Nov 26, 2024
Article Nam Ji Hyun and Moon Sang Min will reportedly star together in a new rom-com K-drama
It's been ages since she did a romcom.
Yes! I'm so hype
0 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Nov 26, 2024
Title To My Beloved Thief
Nam Ji Hyun in a romantic comedy again !!! I'm so ready !!!!
10 0
Replying to Cookeychan • Oct 31, 2024
Title Leap Day
in here Pond is Gun's older brother I guess
The fact that Gun is 31 and Pond 23 but Gun play the younger brother is crazy to me. I know that he looks like a child but still!!!
2 1
Replying to Burcu • Nov 28, 2023
Title Cooking Crush
Neo has played green flag roles before Only Friends as a good friend and brother so it's not weird for them who…
True! He played the perfect man in The Ecliptse..
1 1
