Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 22, 2021
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 11 days ago
Title Summertime
As I stated elsewhere in these comments, I think Deep In earned the right to plot twist in the final seconds because…
!!!!
0 0
On Summertime • 11 days ago
Title Summertime Spoiler
cant remember the last time i was wronged like this
4 0
Replying to daeseunggie • 19 days ago
Title Summertime Spoiler
Where do you guys watch the drama? Can’t find anywhre to watch😭
dailymotion
1 0
Replying to -Aprillen- • 19 days ago
Title Summertime Spoiler
Watching ep 7 and 8 I was thinking all the time "this is so cute (and hot) and going so well...I'm worried"
literally
1 0
Replying to Yoomionj • 24 days ago
such mixed feeling after finishing this... on one hand, it really got me emotionally, but on the other hand, it…
this.
2 0
On Summertime • Sep 5, 2026
Title Summertime Spoiler
theres NO WAY THE EPISODE JUST ENDED LIKE THAT??!
10 1
Replying to Blue • Sep 3, 2026
What an exhausting hamster wheel of a story this has been. The internal monologues, quiet suffering, and eternal…
agree :(
2 0