Celebrity
Replying to Ari • May 26, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
A millionaire hires a shy twink to pretend to be him haha what was he trying to achieve with that
😂
0 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • May 22, 2026
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
#changedmylife
1 0
On Contrast • May 2, 2026
Title Contrast
cutest couple ever <3
5 0
On Contrast • Apr 25, 2026
Title Contrast
people defending grooming in 2026... lord help us...
29 8
On Countdown to Yes • Mar 23, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
ending recap was way. too. cute.
4 1
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Feb 22, 2026
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
the only show ever
2 0
On Something's Not Right • Feb 22, 2026
Title Something's Not Right
so they invented miscommunication
2 0
On The Time of Fever • Jan 15, 2026
Title The Time of Fever
broke me
1 0
On The On1y One • Jan 15, 2026
Title The On1y One
i DREAM of a second season
11 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Jan 15, 2026
Title I Told Sunset about You
dare i say the only show ever
10 0
On Top Form • Jan 15, 2026
Title Top Form
truly one of a kind
3 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Jan 15, 2026
Title Love for Love's Sake
i bawl my eyes out at the mere thought of this show😫
5 0
On Love Is a Poison • Jan 15, 2026
Title Love Is a Poison
shiba ryoma i ❤️ u
2 0
Replying to 114isabella • Jan 15, 2026
Title Wind Up
vertical drama 😭😭😭😭😭😭
fatal flaw😭
1 0
On Eternal Yesterday • Jan 15, 2026
Title Eternal Yesterday
eternal yesterday haunts me everyday🥲
5 0
Replying to Silverly • Jan 6, 2026
Title The Great Flood
I think a lot of people misunderstood The Great Flood because they watched it as a disaster movie. This isn’t…
!!!
0 0
Replying to naeshx • Jan 6, 2026
Title Stay with Me
IM STILL THINKING ABT THE ENDING😭😭😭
LITERALLY
2 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To After Story • Jan 5, 2026
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To After Story
my favorite couple forever <3
5 1
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Jan 1, 2026
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
oh im gagged...
1 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Dec 21, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
my everything
5 0
