Celebrity
Replying to oddsare • Dec 14, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
This BL is more than a fluffy show. It has real emotional and symbolic depth running under the sweetness.During…
!!!
0 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Dec 14, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
genuinely the best show ever
10 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Dec 7, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To Spoiler
confession of the year oh my god hioki!!!!!
16 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 30, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
this episode was shorter than short💔
11 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 23, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
one singular sip😭
12 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 9, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
the editing is my everything
1 0
On Ball Boy Tactics • Nov 3, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics
hidden gem
4 0
On Ball Boy Tactics • Nov 2, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics Spoiler
oh the end of ep 4 just BLEW MY SOCKS OFF
0 0
Replying to BriBri • Oct 26, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
I got to hand it to Offroad… His acting is so good even in the series where I still can’t tell if Pheem is…
this!
1 0
Replying to MeyVee • Oct 25, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Some people were making fuss over the “childhood connection” storyline saying its corny and cliche. I hope…
!!!!!!!!!
1 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Oct 25, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
LOVE it.
2 0
Replying to buttercup000 • Oct 24, 2025
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
oh great risa's evil too
me realizing that risa's bodyguard has been able to save pheem because they're literally stalking pheem....
4 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 23, 2025
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
oh great risa's evil too
4 1
On The Wicked Game • Oct 23, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
chet gotta GOOOOOOOO
2 0
On Stay with Me • Sep 5, 2025
Title Stay with Me Spoiler
oh that ending is unacceptable.
1 1
On Stay with Me • Sep 5, 2025
Title Stay with Me Spoiler
WHY is wu bi's cousin so obsessed with his life oh my GOD
3 0
Replying to kyunki • Aug 10, 2025
Title Trigger
it hurts to admit that the story sucks, it could have been developed in hundreds of different (BETTER) ways. i…
!!!!!!!!
1 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love Spoiler
wsw's mom shouldn't be putting all this pressure on chi cheng....🫠
10 0
Replying to oddsare • Jun 14, 2025
Title Knock Out
💉 Steroids in Knock Out Aren’t Just Cheating—They’re a Cry for RelevanceOkay, but seriously—another…
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 0
On Knock Out • Jun 13, 2025
Title Knock Out Spoiler
...slapping someone then kissing them & then taking it even further is insane work😭
22 1
