Celebrity Replying to ave1 • Jun 11, 2025
Title Knock Out
this show is doing something to me
agree.
1 0
On Knock Out • Jun 11, 2025
Title Knock Out Spoiler
a GUN???
2 0
Replying to Soniki • May 25, 2025
Title Top Form
The chemistry between Smart and Boom feels so real it's scary—every time I see them interact, I feel like I'm…
!!!
3 0
Replying to Froehlein • May 13, 2025
Title Top Form
Do you mean the one from the episode or the Black scene? If you don't mean the latter, you absolutely have to…
i’m not sure i know what you’re talking about?
0 1
Replying to SimpleGirl • May 13, 2025
Title Top Form
is this the bl of the year 🥹🥹
yes.
7 0
On Top Form • May 11, 2025
Title Top Form Spoiler
THE HONEY SCENE OH MY GOD I AM NOT OKAY
8 3
On Secret Relationships • Apr 18, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
So that was insane.
7 0
Replying to Grand Inquisitor • Apr 13, 2025
Title Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island
absolutely gorgeous cinematography and a lovely, whimsical soundtrack. The actors and their chemistry were great…
!!!
2 0
On Love in the Big City • Jan 11, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
so much love for gyu ho, i need him to have his own spinoff
9 0
Replying to IU issa queen • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
As much as I enjoyed the drama, I still think it's overrated and overhyped. Both couples had great chemistry,…
agree!
1 0
On Mr. Plankton • Dec 31, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
speechless.
0 0
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Nov 26, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
wow.
3 0
On The Time of Fever • Oct 11, 2024
Title The Time of Fever Spoiler
the scene where ho tae was asking donghee why he left in the art room but it was all in his head :(
1 0
On Bad Buddy • Oct 7, 2024
Title Bad Buddy
this changed lives.
8 0
Replying to chenggegge • Sep 30, 2024
Title The On1y One
It's been days since EP 12 and I'm still grieving here. For some reason, I spaced out a lot recently. And I just…
!!!
0 0
On The On1y One • Sep 28, 2024
Title The On1y One Spoiler
me and jiang tian both screaming at the same time during episode 12 because sheng wang is killing us
2 0
Replying to any_anka • Sep 28, 2024
Title The On1y One
Sheng Wang's actions were indicating he was distancing himself emotionally from Jiang Tian. It's not about transferring…
best explanation!
1 1
On The On1y One • Sep 26, 2024
Title The On1y One
jiang tian’s very moment but my very last one because he is absolutely killing me
2 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Sep 21, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot Spoiler
the stairwell scene????!?!?!??? i will never get over that.
4 0
Replying to qiioooiip • Aug 25, 2024
Title Color Rush
only god knows why i liked this cuz it actually kind of sucked
just had the same thought😭 the potential was there… the execution was just a bit questionable
3 0
