Celebrity
On She Is the One • Jul 30, 2021
Title She Is the One
this drama reminds me of the chinese novel "Marrying the Soft-Hearted Villain" ITS SOO AMAZING AHHH i love this drama because of the slight resemblance
0 5
On So It's You • Jul 30, 2021
Title So It's You
If it doesn't get subbed by Mango TV I'll be disappointed
2 1
On Don't Leave After School • Jul 12, 2021
Title Don't Leave After School
AHHH Yao Chi is here as well! He had a support role in Falling into your smile and he played his role so well! I'm about to watch this drama and I expect the acting to be very good!
7 0
On Flourish in Time • Jul 12, 2021
Title Flourish in Time
The depth in this drama is crazily amazing! I really hope there will be a season 2 focusing on their relationship but I'm guessing that probably won't happen since the FL is 16 atm :)))
4 0
On The Demon Master • Jul 11, 2021
Title The Demon Master
I see this mainly as it's own drama, it doesn't feel like a season 3 at all, its very different and I'd be better off acting like it's its' own work
0 1
On The Demon Master • Jul 11, 2021
Title The Demon Master
It's definitely interesting... but what drags me the most is that its very different from the originals, especially the cast :( I'm really upset the cast was changed- Either way this feels very different but I still reccommend watching ;)
1 0
On Deng En Xi • Jul 11, 2021
Person Deng En Xi
I thought she was older- omg shes such an amazing actress- her part in flourish with you is amazing she played her role soooooo well <3 i really hope she gets more hype
5 0
lo_ve • Jun 15, 2021
Article Park Seo Joon will reportedly join the cast of "Captain Marvel 2 - The Marvels"
THIS IS AMAZING LETS GOOOOO PARK SEOJOON
0 0
On Fan Shi Qi • Jun 15, 2021
Person Fan Shi Qi
i know him from the strange man in my home- HE DID SO WELL IN THAT DRAMA OMG
1 0
On Flourish in Time • Jun 8, 2021
Title Flourish in Time
This drama is soooooo good! Even if it hasn't been fully uploaded its been amazing so far! I 1000000% recommend watching this or at least giving it a try!
4 1
On So It's You • Jun 6, 2021
Title So It's You
This is going to be a remake? But the male lead isn't cold in the original version.. uhh maybe they made a few changes..???
2 0
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • May 29, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
This drama is so cute and funny I 100% RECOMMEND ITTTTTTTT
14 0
On Use for My Talent • May 8, 2021
Title Use for My Talent
I stumbled upon this by chance and omg I'm so glad I did. I can't wait to watch this. IT LOOKS SO CUTE ASFJASHFJASFHIJSFH
0 0
On Wan Peng • Feb 26, 2021
Person Wan Peng
In every drama her acting is so good, she's great and I definitely recommend watching all the dramas she's in.
5 0
On Douluo Continent • Feb 22, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
omg I'm planning on watching this soon and it seems really good
7 1
