Celebrity
On Graduation in Progress • Nov 21, 2022
Title Graduation in Progress
Aw I hope this gets released soon
2 0
On DiDi • Nov 19, 2022
Person DiDi
I need to see him in more dramas omg
1 0
On OMG, Idol Is So Tough Today! • Nov 16, 2022
Title OMG, Idol Is So Tough Today!
????
0 0
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 16, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I just started watching this. I hope I like it!
0 0
On Dai Lu Wa • Nov 11, 2022
Person Dai Lu Wa
I’ve seen her in 3 dramas so far and- I loved each drama so much- I hope to see more of her!
2 0
On Zhai Zi Lu • Nov 11, 2022
Person Zhai Zi Lu
HE WAS SO GOOD AS KANG JIAWEI!! (My Calorie Boy) I loved his character- He was truly perfect for the role!
5 0
On My Calorie Boy • Nov 10, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
10/10 I love this drama! It’s really amazing. I recommended it!
0 0
On My Calorie Boy • Nov 8, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
I can’t wait to watch this- the cast is great so I hope I like it
0 0
On Out with a Bang • Nov 7, 2022
Title Out with a Bang
I was really excited to hear that there was going to be another e-sports drama coming out, because I love the theme/genre so much. I love the drama, but the gaming elements aren’t great tbh. If you don’t know or care much about gaming then this wouldn’t bother you BUT- the fact that this is an e-sports drama yet the game they play is 👎. I really wish they had chosen a better game or chose something else to make it look decent (To be clear: I am only talking about the game on screen! I am not talking about the acting or how they portrayed the game in person)
2 0
On My Lovely Liar • Sep 21, 2022
Title My Lovely Liar
Oml I can’t wait to see these two acting together!
2 0
On Fateful Love • Sep 19, 2022
Title Fateful Love
Someone please notify me when this drama is officially up or if there are any updates! 🙏
1 1
lo_ve • Sep 15, 2022
Article EXO's Xiumin, MONSTA X's Hyung Won, and Lee Shin Young will work together in one drama!
XIUMIN LETS GOOO
3 0
On Chinese Paladin Season 5 Prequel • Sep 13, 2022
Title Chinese Paladin Season 5 Prequel
I really hope this is real 😭
2 0
On Chinese Paladin Season 5 Prequel • Sep 13, 2022
Title Chinese Paladin Season 5 Prequel
I really hope this is real 😭
1 0
On Chinese Paladin Season 5 Prequel • Sep 13, 2022
Title Chinese Paladin Season 5 Prequel
If this is the official cast I’m going to be so happy! This cast is FULL OF TALENT AND AMAZING ACTORS. I’m excited to see this. I hope it happens.
2 0
On You Are My Youth • Sep 13, 2022
Title You Are My Youth
YO Is it finally going to happen??? 👀
0 0
On Flourish in Time • Sep 12, 2022
Title Flourish in Time
Still hoping we get a second season of this in the future. It was too good!
4 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Aug 29, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I’m going to miss Somin so much 😭
18 7
Replying to Sutera116 • Aug 12, 2022
Title The School Nurse Files
Wow, i really regret not watching this earlier. This series gives such a good glance at so many "current" topics.…
Same here!
0 0
On Just for Meeting You • Aug 4, 2022
Title Just for Meeting You
This comes out today! I wish I could watch it.
1 0
