Celebrity
On Jun • Jul 31, 2023
Person Jun
I need to see him act more and lead in more dramas. Exclusive Fairytale was fantastic
12 0
On The Strange Friend Who Shares a Heart With Me • Jul 31, 2023
Title The Strange Friend Who Shares a Heart With Me
I hope there will be an update for this sometime soon
0 0
Replying to cotyledon • Jul 31, 2023
Title Back to Seventeen
they finished filming in 16 days?? Looks like this will be SHORT short
16?? No way omg
0 0
On Zhe Ge Jiang Hu Bu Yi Ban • Jul 31, 2023
Title Zhe Ge Jiang Hu Bu Yi Ban
This sounds very interesting- but I must wait TT
0 3
On Liars in Love • Jul 31, 2023
Title Liars in Love
Waiting for more news/updates
1 0
Lushhh • Jul 31, 2023
Review So Funny Youth
I love your review. This drama has been in my plan to watch list for a long while, and I checked back to decide if I'd watch it now or not. Thanks to your review, I took this as my sign to finally watch it. I'm sure I'll regret not watching it sooner. THANK YOUU
0 1
On Hao Zhu Yu • Jul 31, 2023
Person Hao Zhu Yu
My comment disappeared- I loved him in Exclusive Fairytale!
1 0
On Tan Jia Tai • Jul 31, 2023
Person Tan Jia Tai
Someone give this man a main role- I love him
4 0
On Xiong Ao Bo • Jul 31, 2023
Person Xiong Ao Bo
Every time he appeared in Exclusive Fairytale I had a feeling that I had seen him before. Turns out, I've already seen him in multiple dramas in the past. No wonder he felt so familiar. I loved his character in Exclusive Fairytale. He was super fun to watch.
6 0
On Exclusive Fairytale • Jul 31, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
I'm almost finished watching the whole drama. I love it so much- I can say the 2 year wait was worth it lol
5 8
On I Belonged to Your World • Jul 29, 2023
Title I Belonged to Your World
I had no idea this already came out
2 0
On Exclusive Fairytale • Jul 27, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
I waited so long for this. I’m going to savor each and every moment
3 0
On Exclusive Fairytale • Jul 27, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
I can’t believe it’s already out. This feels like a dream 😭
3 3
On Fireworks of My Heart • Jul 25, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
I’m still stalling on the newer episodes 😭 I’m trying to prepare myself for everything
13 0
On The Princess and the Werewolf • Jul 21, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
WOO IT’S FINALLY OUT! I can’t wait to watch the rest :D <33
3 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Jul 20, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
I just have to say that this drama is so good-
21 0
On Exclusive Fairytale • Jul 12, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
I’m so happy. I’ve been waiting for this drama for so long that the fact that there’s news that this will be airing soon just feels so unreal. I can’t wait!
2 0
On Exclusive Fairytale • Jul 12, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
I’m so happy. I’ve been waiting for this drama for so long that the fact that there’s news that this will be airing soon just feels so unreal. I can’t wait!
1 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 12, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I already have the urge to rewatch this drama. I don’t think I’ll ever find another drama/story that’s as good as this one. This drama was sooooo absolutely amazing. It quickly became one of my favorites. The success and popularity it’s been getting is so well deserved.
16 1
On E-Pop Unity • Jul 11, 2023
Title E-Pop Unity
Omg this I love this
0 0
