News
On Pinocchio • Nov 16, 2023
Title Pinocchio
Please be confirmed soon
2 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Nov 14, 2023
Title Everyone Loves Me
I hope this gets released soon. So far, this sounds like it'll be very good. The cast is awesome as well. The plot sounds like it would fit my taste really well. I might consider reading the novel soon.
7 0
On Gyeongseong Creature • Nov 13, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
Sweet Home s2 and this drama (Gyeongseong Creature) are releasing within the same month. I can't wait! This seems like an interesting drama that fits my taste well. Hopefully, it's as good as I think it may be.
3 4
Lily Alice • Nov 13, 2023
Article Song Kang Grapples with the Dilemma of Staying a Monster or a Human in "Sweet Home Season 2"
This is going to be so awesome. I can't wait
0 0
lo_ve • Nov 13, 2023
Article Ryu Joon Yeol and Girls Day's Lee Hye Ri announce their breakup
Oh man- This was so unexpected. I hope they are both doing alright.
4 0
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Nov 13, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
The posters, the photos, the cast, and the trailer are all SO AMAZING- I'm so excited and hyped for this! I keep saying I can't wait, but I also feel like I'm not prepared enough. This is going to be SOOOO GOOOD
0 0
On The Witch • Nov 13, 2023
Title The Witch
I hope this airs
1 0
Lily Alice • Nov 13, 2023
Article "Sweet Home Season 2" Drops Character Posters and Stills
OMG- I CAN'T WAITTTTT
2 0
Replying to Khats Babe • Nov 12, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
where have you watched this dramA
OH okok I'm very glad you found it. Did you like it?
0 1
Replying to deceased_lee • Nov 12, 2023
Title D.P.
I was contemplating on whether to start watching this now or not, but after seeing all the constant great comments-…
Late Update: I watched it shortly after commenting this, and it was amazing. I absolutely loved it and wish there were more dramas available similar to this.
1 0
Replying to Khats Babe • Nov 12, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
where have you watched this dramA
I'm so sorry for the late reply. I watched it through kisskh.co and iqiyi. (I think dramacool works as well)
0 3
Replying to Rhea • Nov 12, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
hii STAY
ayyy another stay <3
1 0
Replying to Holy Mae • Nov 12, 2023
Title Bastard
REAL!!! But no casting news. I mean no confirmation
Ohhh alright- I guess I'll have to wait for more news on this for now
1 0
On My Demon • Nov 11, 2023
Title My Demon
Oml I'm so excited for this. The cast is amazing and the story sounds fun and interesting. I can't wait!
7 0
On Sweet Home Season 3 • Nov 11, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 3
OMG A THIRD SEASON??? Please tell me this is confirmed. Is it?
1 1
Replying to Calista_Cal • Nov 9, 2023
Title Bastard
I read the webtoon back in 2019, and it was awesome. And 3 days ago, i was like,'They should make this webtoon…
SAME 😭
1 0
On Bastard • Nov 9, 2023
Title Bastard
NO WAY- IS THIS REAL?? I just searched this up and can’t believe this. I really hope this becomes a drama. I’d be so hyped and happy!
15 3
On One: High School Heroes • Nov 9, 2023
Title One: High School Heroes
I want to watch this so bad. I can’t wait-
0 0
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Nov 8, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
I was so hyped when I heard the webtoon was going to have a drama adaptation. I can’t believe it’s already here. I love it! The cast is so good
3 0
On My Mr. Ostrich • Oct 27, 2023
Title My Mr. Ostrich
I was reading the description of the novel elsewhere and was hoping this would already have a drama adaptation. I hope this becomes an actual drama.
0 0
