Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 17, 2020
On Seor In A • 3 days ago
Person Seor In A
I just saw the trailer for Love in Disguise. I absolutely cannot wait to see her as Jaehui! She looks SO amazing!!!
0 0
On Love in Disguise • 3 days ago
Omg I absolutely looove this trope!! It seems more uncommon now than it once was, so I’m super excited for this. The casting choices seem really good too. I can’t wait to watch this and see their chemistry + see the silly plot unfold! aaa
14 0
On Xiong Ao Bo • Jul 3, 2026
Person Xiong Ao Bo
I love recognizing him in random dramas, but I really wish he got good main role
1 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Jul 1, 2026
Everywhere else, the title is translated as Genius Girlfriend 😭 why is it called The Genius of Girlfriend here
8 1
On Liu Jun • Jul 1, 2026
Person Liu Jun
Anticipating his role in Road to Success!!
0 0
On Road to Success • Jul 1, 2026
I can't believe it's going to air in just a few days. I can't wait!!! I love the leads, and I'm so excited to see Liu Jun again!
3 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jul 1, 2026
For a drama that was announced around 2023 and filmed before then, it makes sense why it feels not so up to date with current dramas. It's good for a light watch, since it doesn't often deal with very heavy issues and topics or have anything significantly dramatic going on. Plus, it's pretty funny at times and casual. However, it is definitely a slowburn, and it definitely kept dragging key plot points. The leads carried the whole story. I really enjoyed watching this one though. It was cute and easy to watch. I'd consider it worth it to watch for anyone who wants to try it. (The only thing that majorly bugged me was the face swapped actor for Wang Ruohai!!!)
6 1
On Love for You • Jun 17, 2026
Title Love for You
I kept watching trailers online and thought it was already airing 😭 I’ll have to wait longer, but it will be SOOO worth it
6 0