Celebrity
On Shadow Love • Aug 19, 2025
Title Shadow Love
So close to airing omg
2 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 19, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
All episodes are releasing tomorrow??? š oh my goodness, no way, Iām not ready
2 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 19, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
AAA These episodes are everything <333
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I canāt believe thereās less than 10 episodes left now
7 0
Replying to Cloud777 • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I read the novel several years ago so there might be some points I already forgot, but Rundu arc especially stood…
I havenāt read this part of the novel yet, but hearing this, I wish they couldāve included these details. It wouldāve made more sense and justified his actions a bit more, as well as He Yanās persistent support for him.
3 2
Replying to Rhapsody • Aug 18, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma
The sad thing is that Alys is blinded by love, and even one small gesture from Drake is enough to make her forget…
YES THIS^ The way Alys is always feeling upset or conflicted about their relationship, but gets easily reassured by small "moments" or even just something Drake says to her (and it's usually not even the most thoughtful or nicest response). Their relationship dynamic just seems super out of balance
1 0
Replying to psycheee • Aug 18, 2025
Title Deng Hua Xiao
The rights were sold back in 2024, and new rumors say that it's slated to begin filming in 2026. Yu Shuxin was…
Thanks for the info!!
1 0
Replying to Crystal_ snow • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Me too, I was shocked by one episode I was waiting for the today's episodes but only one episode..... I hope they…
Relatable š I plan on starting Moonlit Reunion when I have other free time before or after episodes of this drama (LOTFG) release, just so I don't feel so empty while waiting
0 1
Replying to QAS • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
When he said that, I was thinking that he was throwing it out to Chu Zhao, who would not be as magnanimous about…
Yes, I believe that was his main point in doing that too
1 0
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 18, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
3 more hours! I'm so excited!!!
4 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 17, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General Spoiler
āWhere he goes, what he does, itās all his choice.ā - Xiao Jue (referring to He Yan) AWWWWW š <3333 I love that heās always reminding her that sheās her own self, with her own identity and choices. Like when she dressed in feminine clothing and he kept reminding her that she really was a woman so that she didnāt need to feel like she was pretending to be one after all these years of pretending to be someone else.
7 2
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 17, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I forgot there would only be one episode today š I was watching expecting to watch the next right after. Either way, todayās episode was so epic. There were so many awaited and iconic scenes in this episode. Itās understandable why they aired this one individually.
4 5
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 17, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Rewatching while I wait for todayās episodes
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 17, 2025
Title The Road to Splendor
I'm so excited to see Ding Yuxi and Ancy working together again!!
7 0
Replying to sai • Aug 16, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I know for this drama, with how they've already skipped over quite a few realistic issues regarding He Yan's cross…
Right š
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 16, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General Spoiler
LIVING FOR TODAYāS EPISODES!! Iām really glad they didnāt include a typical feeling-betrayed arch for her group of friends. Them being chill about her identity, keeping her secret, and continuing to treat her as they always do is so awesome. I also love He Yan for always standing her ground and sticking up for women. I know that commander guy is one of her buddies, but the way he treats women is terrible. She clearly sees that and is putting him in is place for it- I hope he doesnāt continue this or cause conflict for it. ALSO- AAA XIAO JUE FINALLY RECEIVED THE EMBROIDERED POUCH <3 I canāt wait for that one related scene to appear soon.
7 0
Replying to CJK_Drama_Unlimited • Aug 16, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
The fact that no one notice the height difference of He Rufei (before 5.4ft, after which is nearly 5.9ft)... Seems…
Iāve been thinking about this a lot too. They say Hu Rufei was characterized as short when it was her, but when swapped, it wasnāt noticed by anyone š
3 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 16, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
The serious and heaviness of these episodes, as of now, are really well progressing. The fight scene and training scene are so good too. I get so excited whenever ones like those happen in this drama. I love it. Also love that Xiao Jue is seemingly finally opening up a bit even though heās still slightly on guard because of the whole HRF issue. / There are huge moments building up so far, and Iām so anxious about it, even though I know (generally) whatās coming. I canāt wait though!!
5 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 15, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
1 day left!!
2 0
Replying to ura • Aug 14, 2025
Person Liu Jun
hes really good looking!! caught my eye immediately in LOTFG
FR š¤
2 0
