Celebrity
On Dream of Golden Years • Mar 18, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years
Jaw dropped when I saw Zhou Ye and Zhai Xiaowen as the main leads together- I HAVE to watch this now. I hope it's good!!
11 1
On Generation to Generation • Mar 8, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Generation to Generation is just so good- I keep pausing between episodes to process it all before continuing π
12 0
Lily Alice • Mar 3, 2026
Article Byun Yo Han and Tiffany Young officially become husband and wife
Congratulations!!
0 0
On Bo Zi Cheng • Mar 3, 2026
Person Bo Zi Cheng
I hope she gets more roles
3 0
On Yuan Ye • Feb 27, 2026
Person Yuan Ye
Would LOVE to see Yuan Ye as a ML. I always see him being supporting characters
1 0
On Our Universe • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
Omg I just watched the preview for the next episode. I AM NOT READY. WHAT IS GOING ONNNN π please I don't want pain and suffering
5 0
On Our Universe • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
This episode was a rollercoaster. Insane cliffhanger
3 0
On Too Young to Love • Feb 26, 2026
Title Too Young to Love
At first, I thought this was going to be a short drama. I'm so happy I found out that it is not!!
0 0
Replying to leonnq • Feb 23, 2026
Person Kim So Hee
I feel like I have seen her before when I watched duty after school but there's not much drama listed her as a…
She was a kpop idol too, so maybe thatβs how youβve seen her before
0 0
On Our Universe • Feb 19, 2026
Title Our Universe
Each episode is so good, and the cliff hangers at the end of each one have me desperately yearning for the next π <3
12 0
Replying to Aymen • Feb 18, 2026
Title Our Universe
CONFESSION ALREADY????πππππππππππ¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦ππππβ¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨
My jaw DROPPED. I was not expecting it to happen so soon. Iβm so excited to see what will happen
6 0
On Our Universe • Feb 18, 2026
Title Our Universe
Rolling around, kicking my feet, and giggling- EPISODE 5 IS SO CUTEEE!!
6 0
On Pig Pen • Feb 14, 2026
Title Pig Pen
I had no idea this was getting an adaptation :o
1 0
On Bae In Hyuk • Feb 14, 2026
Person Bae In Hyuk
He's amazing in Our Universe <333
7 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 10, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
I just started watching. Episode 1 is hilarious π I hope this is very good
2 0
On Cui Yu Xin • Feb 9, 2026
Person Cui Yu Xin
Now I must watch his other works!
3 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 23, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Hoping this will be great
2 0
On No Tail to Tell • Dec 18, 2025
Title No Tail to Tell
This is coming out sooner than I thought. I guess there will be a surge of dramas in January πI'll struggle to keep up with it all
6 0
Replying to love triangles anti • Dec 18, 2025
Person Seo Kang Jun
GIVE THIS GUY MORE ROLES PLEASE πππππ
Was just about to comment this too π I thought he'd have a lineup of upcoming dramas but there's only one?? I really hope he gets more roles
2 3
On Um Tae Goo • Dec 16, 2025
Person Um Tae Goo
He was so perfectly goofy in my sweet mobster! I hope to see him play more roles!
8 0
