Celebrity
Replying to _zibby_ • Aug 14, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma Spoiler
what was that 😗 if you are already falling for her then why are you hanging out with that girl name shaira…
FR I know the title is “SEDUCING Drake Palma” and the whole thing is basically Alys trying to make him fall for her, but hearing him explain that he doesn’t harbor the same feelings for her, then is “almost there”, and then “I’m falling,” all while actively being in a relationship with her is crazy. 😭 And the addition of the character Shaira is making it all so much worse. IMO Tripp seems like a way better fit for her rn.
2 2
On Seducing Drake Palma • Aug 14, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma
No way Drake is that chill with Shaira doing all that with or without Alys around- huge red flags once again 😭 There’s at least some sort of development in progress for his character, but it’s a struggle to see Alys deal with it
10 3
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 14, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Oh my GOODNESS. There is so much going on in today’s episodes. There were many scenes and quotes that were notable, especially with some symbolism and lots of foreshadowing. We’re also finally seeing more into the complexities of He Yan’s past as well as Xiao Jue’s. So far, I’ve been able to watch completely absorbed into it. The suspense always has me wanting to watch more. I wonder what the next episodes will uncover!
8 1
Replying to Wang Yibo • Aug 14, 2025
Title Zhe Ge Jiang Hu Bu Yi Ban
Ig. Your wait is over
No way, thank you for replying. This is how I found out it's airing finally.
2 1
Replying to Khaana • Aug 14, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
You are Felix fan right I'm also and I'm also hou Ming hao and Byun woo seok
I love them both. They are great actors!
1 1
Replying to Grace • Aug 14, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
where did you watch it? ru like a super vip member or sth?
Oh I'm also using kisskh. It was available for me at the time, but I wonder why it wasn't available to you in your region at the same time
0 0
Replying to Sophiee • Aug 13, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
These changes are starting to piss me off. They never had these kind of misunderstanding in the novel so why bother…
😭 I’m not ready
1 0
Replying to Sssnoopyyy • Aug 13, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Aw XJ’s “Come back alive” . So they decided to include this line in the middle of the story, interesting!…
FR this scene was so good
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 13, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Today’s episodes are too good! There’s so much to unpack. He Yan’s strength, determination, and leadership skills are showing up once again. Both Xiao Jue and He Yan are SO COOL as well, especially in episode 19. ( + I LOVE that very last scene. That moment between them felt very significant. ) There’s so much tension building! I can’t wait for tomorrow’s big episodes and the amazing scenes that await! I have high expectations for them
11 0
Replying to Droopy_Asleep • Aug 12, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Understandable..however it was so preposterous to even think that a girl could be in the army and in the school…
Omg- that sounds so exciting!!
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 12, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General Spoiler
I wonder if there will be a fight scene in the upcoming episodes involving He Yan using her new whip. I hope so, it seems fitting and would be a cool scene, I’m sure
3 5
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 12, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
My words cannot do justice to how well these episodes have been and how they’ve made me think and feel. Today’s episodes completely captured my heart!
6 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 11, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
These episodes are so cute! The tension and chemistry between them is SO THERE
16 0
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 11, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Omg finally!! I was over the MOON when I heard they finally got an official date for this to air!
8 0
On Qian Shan Cha Ke • Aug 11, 2025
Person Qian Shan Cha Ke
This author makes such fantastic novels. They are so details and complex. I love them!
4 0
Replying to dramafeast • Aug 11, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
The fight scenes never fail... choreography and the angle of shots made me feel as if i was the one fighting😍😍😍
Seriously! The intensity and suspence in every moment during the fights are great. The shots for those scenes are amazing
4 0
On Deng Hua Xiao • Aug 11, 2025
Title Deng Hua Xiao
Woah is this confirmed?
0 2
On Empress Reborn • Aug 11, 2025
Title Empress Reborn
I will be reading the novel for this in the meantime. I can't wait!!
6 0
On Be My Universe • Aug 11, 2025
Title Be My Universe
Another drama adaptation of Qian Shan Cha Ke's work! I can expect this to be good (if and when it is released)!
2 0
Replying to Mish • Aug 10, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General Spoiler
What is the context of "He's physically weak" in ep 11?
It’s basically a phrase with a hidden or double meaning of having weak sexual function or an issue related to it. That’s why they were trying to nourish He Yan with food believed to help with that
8 0
