Celebrity
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 12, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Seeing the rating so high makes me so happy
19 0
On Wang Xiong Cheng • Jun 11, 2025
Person Wang Xiong Cheng
Such an awesome writer
6 0
On Song Wei Long • Jun 11, 2025
Person Song Wei Long
I’m so happy about the fairly large amount of dramas starring him being released this year. I’ve been enjoying watching the recently released ones like youthful glory and seven relics of ill omen. I hope he gets many more roles in the future and continues to develop his career well!!
11 1
On Sun Kai • Jun 10, 2025
Person Sun Kai
Happy birthday! Each time he appears in a drama it’s like finding an easter egg. His characters are always so lovable!
7 0
On Jun • Jun 10, 2025
Person Jun
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNNN!!!
0 0
On One: High School Heroes • Jun 10, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
I’ve been so eager to watch this. The plot and cast seem fantastic <33. I’ll start watching this as soon as I have more time!
2 0
lo_ve • Jun 10, 2025
Article 'Splash Splash LOVE' co-stars Yoon Doo Joon and Kim Seul Gi to reunite in a new K-drama!
So excited for this!
1 0
Replying to miwa • Jun 8, 2025
Person Liu Hao Cun
She low-key finds it uncomfortable to be touched by male co-stars or any males and it's very evident in the behind-the-scenes…
This comment and the following comments are so right! It's kind of frustrating seeing all the unnecessary and uncalled-for hate she's been getting lately. Love that she's getting such awesome roles and shining in them though.
5 0
On Liu Hao Cun • Jun 8, 2025
Person Liu Hao Cun
She's skyrocketting in recognition lately, and I'm so glad for that! I love her roles. She seems to get many strong female leads <3 I can't wait to see more from her!
23 0
On Be Passionately in Love • Jun 8, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
This drama is getting a lot of criticism. Maybe I'm blind to it, but I think the character's have good chemistry, and the storyline works decently too. It's a very chill drama though, so I can understand the disappointment from people expecting a lot of "passion" as stated in the title. However, on the topic of the lack of kiss scenes, (imo) I think it's interesting that they don't directly show it all, and I'm glad the FL is showing off her talents in such a great roll and sticking to her values, if she really does have the "no kiss clause." It makes us focus more on their dynamic. Anyways- I just wanted to express that I like this drama a lot!
12 1
On The Great Dreamer • Jun 8, 2025
Title The Great Dreamer
The plot and cast is very interesting. I hope it get's released soon!
2 0
Sawakumi Shoujo • Jun 7, 2025
Game Which is the best Reverse Harem drama?
The happiness I experienced when I saw Hana Kimi here >>>>
1 1
On The Comic Bang • May 24, 2025
Title The Comic Bang
FINALLY! It’s here 😭 <3
4 0
On Superstar Minami Is My Boyfriend!? • May 19, 2025
Title Superstar Minami Is My Boyfriend!?
I can’t believe I just found out about the reversed version of the story! I’ll be watching soon :D
2 0
Replying to raeesa • Mar 16, 2025
Title The Quirky and the Charming
This gives me 2017-18-19 C-drama vibes, I don't know but i actually feel really fresh and happy at the same time…
Exactly! I completely agree. It's so refreshing and almost nostalgic(?) I feel all excited and happy to watch it 😭🤌
6 1
On The Quirky and the Charming • Mar 16, 2025
Title The Quirky and the Charming
I absolutely love the vibes so far! It feels very close to many dramas I've watched in the past: a mostly light-hearted silly romcom. I enjoy watching it in my free time, and it definitely feels like something to watch to clear your mind for a while or just to have fun. I love dramas like this!
14 0
Softsoft_girl • Mar 16, 2025
Article Chen Zhe Yuan: An Up-and-Coming Actor Taking the Industry by Storm
As he should! He's been working in this industry for a good amount of time already. He's definitely already popular, but he's certainly gaining more attention these days, especially after Hidden Love. I love a good handful of the dramas he's been in, and I would love to see him in more! (especially modern dramas!)
7 1
On My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 • Mar 14, 2025
Title My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999
I absolutely love both the manga and the anime. I can’t believe this is planned to be released soon!! I’m so excited
1 0
On Finn Han • Mar 3, 2025
Person Finn Han
I was watching Northwind and wondered why he seemed so familiar. I found out, this is the actor who went viral years ago for looking like a mini Jimin. No wonder! Can't believe he's grown so much!
2 0
Replying to deceased_lee • Mar 3, 2025
Title Northward
I’m so excited for this. I really hope it’s good! (It definitely seems like it will be).
Oh wow I just realized it’ll premiere in a few minutes!!
2 0
