Celebrity
On Omori Nao • Feb 19, 2025
Person Omori Nao
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Feb 19, 2025
Title Boyfriend on Demand
The main leads!?! If they made an ost it would sound SO GOOD
10 0
On Kim Jung Woo • Feb 19, 2025
Person Kim Jung Woo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGWOO! The big (1)27 now
1 0
On Bian Tian Yang • Feb 19, 2025
Person Bian Tian Yang
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIAN YANG!! May you get an awesome main role soon
1 0
On Lu Yang Yang • Feb 19, 2025
Person Lu Yang Yang
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Lee Soon Won • Feb 19, 2025
Person Lee Soon Won
I was just missing seeing your work in other dramas, when I saw that it was your birthday. Happy birthday Lee Soonwon! I hope you get a ton more awesome roles!
0 0
On Justin • Feb 19, 2025
Person Justin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTINN
0 0
On Lee Elijah • Feb 19, 2025
Person Lee Elijah
Happy birthday
1 0
On Always Home • Feb 19, 2025
Title Always Home
I really love the vibes and the cast of this drama. I'm only at the beginning, but I can tell this is pretty good!
2 1
On Perfect Crown • Feb 19, 2025
Title Perfect Crown
I'm so excited for this!! The cast and the staff involved in the production of this are insanely great! I can't wait to see what this will become!
5 0
Lily Alice • Feb 19, 2025
Article Park Eun Bin and Sul Kyung Gu's 'Hyper Knife' confirms premiere date
She looks so cool with this hairstyle and concept!! I'm excited!
10 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Feb 18, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
I was hoping this drama would be good, and so far (based on the two episodes released at the moment) IT'S GREAT! It's definitely more interesting than what I had expected. I can't wait for more episodes to come!!
10 0
On Moon Sang Min • Feb 15, 2025
Person Moon Sang Min
He's growing so fast TT I hope he gets more roles soon!!
5 0
Replying to PatriciaS • Jan 28, 2025
Title Sudden Marriage
I'm here for Shirota Yu
Me too!
1 1
On Rabin Angeles • Jan 26, 2025
Person Rabin Angeles
The second lead syndrome I got from his Yuri role— 😭 I just know he’ll become a very popular actor!
11 0
On Andres Muhlach • Jan 26, 2025
Person Andres Muhlach
If he keeps getting good roles and highlight him, he’s definitely going to become a big star. Can’t wait to see his future roles!
8 0
On The Muse of Section E • Jan 26, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
This drama feels like a guilty pleasure. Like, it’s cringy but in a good way(?) ifykwim. Waiting for the episodes feels like torture, but it makes it more exciting and enjoyable. And I currently have major second lead syndrome- the ML is so toxic rn- I can’t- ✋😭 BUT ANYWAYS, I’m really glad to see another good Filipino drama. Hopefully there will be more in the future! I’m really enjoying this one so far!
8 0
On The Muse of Section E • Jan 25, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
I've only watched the first episode so far, but it's already great! I can tell that this has a ton of potential to become a big drama. I hope it stays good throughout!
1 0
On Ryan Ren • Jan 25, 2025
Person Ryan Ren
Glad to see him getting more ML roles! I hope he gets more as well as good scripts
9 0
Replying to deceased_lee • Jan 23, 2025
Title Drifting Away
I haven't completed the drama yet, but it's just so good! I love that Zhenzhen's smart and takes action when she…
update: the suspense is crazy
6 0
